Let out on for the forum ! Let’s talk Pay !! Let’s brag a little ! I’m

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by KwBulk18, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
    Just another sausage swinging party here.

24kHotshot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
    @MagnumaMoose I see. I mention sausage swinging party and here you are? lol

4. MagnumaMoose

MagnumaMoose Lost or Missing

Jan 18, 2018
    :biggrin_25510:
    Richard

jamespmack Thanks this.
  5. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

Sorry it was to easy man.

MagnumaMoose Thanks this.
  6. KwBulk18

KwBulk18 Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2019
    Ok well I see this thread has ruffled some feathers ... it was just for new guys getting into the industry to see what you could possibly earn in this lane. of course all you butt sensitive folks have to take everything so freakin personal smh . What’s the purpose of these forums when all people do is post negative comments .. and never have nothing positive to say ???

24kHotshot and jamespmack Thank this.
  7. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

I stayed in a Holiday in last night, and woke up. Positive enough? Your comparing apples to bananas. Moose your welcome to the phallic fruit comparison. Its the person, not the job. It is totally up to you to succeed r fail, not the lane of work you choose. I do ok for myself. Others would laugh at my income. The moment you stop giving a sheet about others, you will be better off. I know guys with fancy large cars bragging about how much they make and don't have a pot to pee in. Your married to it and can't stop. If thats the case, what is the point?

tommymonza and MagnumaMoose Thank this.
  8. KwBulk18

Jun 4, 2019
    But that not the point of the thread it’s not that deep ... if I read something and I think it’s a waste of time I keep it moving .... it’s like somebody will read something and say anything they feel ... nothing to do with the thread .. it’s tons of forums on here where a guy or gal will ask a ? And folks go on a rant all the way left Feild .... it was just a ? You could answer or not but it’s to much negativity on this site ... and some folks take pride in the nice equipment they buy and money they make ...why is that because they are comfortable who they are as a person and knew what it takes to get to a certain level in the trucking industry .....

24kHotshot Thanks this.
  9. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
    I don't disagree. But always remember its impolite to ask another hand about money or customers. Some of use react funny to that.

Sure I made 1.3 mill on 6 loads last year. Go to OOIDA or Transport Topics for that data. Not here.

MagnumaMoose Thanks this.
  10. KwBulk18

Jun 4, 2019
    I’m not asking what it pays boss man I know what it pays .. I asked the ? So if somebody who is getting into auto hauling can have a since of pride of what they have a potential to earn ... you know you didn’t have to respond to the thread if you weren’t going to answer the ? Lmao I love this site but it sure is full of clowns !

24kHotshot Thanks this.
  11. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I did car hauling for aabout 2 years. It was kinda fun. We did BMW Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Nothing like driving $180,000 Porsche on the truck.

interpreter and KwBulk18 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.