LG Trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Toby j, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Toby j

Toby j Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2019
    LG Trucking out of commerce city co is a company that makes promises it never intended to follow though with it is owned and operated bye people from another foreign country they very nice at first but when they think they have you fooled your no longer an employee your there property they have many creative ways of stealing money from a driver they elways looking for Drivers due to the fact that Drivers quit after realizing how much they being ripped off your are expected to deliver your loads on your own time so they can get a 34 hour restart not being paid any compensation at all if you don't agree to do this they well cut your miles one of smallest pay checks I received was for 587.00 after taxes for a week out they are pretty good cons so if this sounds right for you go for it they advertise on craigslist denver Colorado so grab your ankles and be prepared to be boarded two years there never a late delivery or pick up.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jdimes

jdimes Medium Load Member

Apr 22, 2011
    somewhere, usa
    Another white Volvo scam company I presume?

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Were you, by any chance ,participating in a lease/purchase deal with said company?

5. MarkA68

MarkA68 Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2020
    They don't do lease purchase only W2 company drivers! I have been working for them for over 5 years and they are amazing people and I average 2900 miles per week, running out and back to Colorado loads and 1-2 days off every week. One thing about them is if you are fooling them around or being late without reason all the time, they wont tolerate it! As far as them advertising its like every other company they want to grow with right people. That being said TobyJ comment is not truthful! LG Trucking is real company with over 17 years in the industry with nice equipment and outstanding safety record.

6. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Can we get another 1st time poster to vouch for you?

sevenmph, mjd4277, Smut and 2 others Thank this.
  7. Valuable Asset

Valuable Asset Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2020
    Will you be in the office tomorrow? I would like to stop in and talk about working for you guys.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    What i think what we have here is a :argue: situation of 1st time posters. Let's just call it a draw.

sevenmph, Lonesome and Valuable Asset Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Or might I suggest a lease.....

TB John Thanks this.
  10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    You might be right! I think this is the right time to mention I'm spicing up my lease deal by including TWO rolls of toilet paper with any new lease deal.

Dale thompson, mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    TB, I don't know how you do it! You already have the best lease plan in the industry by far, and then you come up with this!

TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.