Living in a truck

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by SVPilot, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Big_D409

Big_D409 Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Robertsdale, AL 36567
    Funny comments so far. Don't forget bleach! I always put bleach in the bottle after I dump it in the grass. This way it sterilizes everything. Try to be discrete about what you do.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wild Murphy

Wild Murphy HAPPY TRUCK DRIVER

Mar 25, 2014
    Brilliant!

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Also, criminal charges that result from this sort of thing will land you on the sex offender registry in some places.

TheyCallmeToddler and HotH2o Thank this.
  5. SVPilot

SVPilot Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2014
    Okay. Thanks. Urine is sterile but good practice for clean-up.

6. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Invest in an industrial strength elastic!

7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    So if you have to go and you're parked wayyyyyyyyyyy in the back you going to walk wayyyyyyyyyyy to the trkstop to go then walk wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back to your trk and go back to bed,takes a good 5 minutes per walk.What about 20 below,you going to way wayyyyyyyyyyy to the trkstop to go to the bathroom then wayyyyyyyyyyy back and hit the sack?Its already known as a peelot,one driver ain't going to make a bit of difference.Thats just my opinion.Tossing a gallon or a bottle of waste in the back of the trailer or wherever drivers see fit to me is more offensive then anything.

allniter Thanks this.
  8. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    I was just surprised that with the amount of ######## you do about the government and trucking regulations that you'd recommend peeing behind the trailer to a new driver. Driver behavior is one of the main reasons there is so much regulation. The "one truck isn't going to make a difference" stance isn't helping either. Look at walmart. They used to allow truck parking but these pig drivers have ruined that. Also, as Mack stated, whipping it out in public will land you on a sex offender registry. If a driver is too lazy to waddle his fat ### to the restroom then pee in a bottle and dump it later. Sarcasm on* I expected more from a lady! Sarcasm off* :biggrin_255:

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Walmart is different,I would never condone even tossing as much as a gum wrapper in their lot.Some trkstops I respect to the fullest and then some I don't respect at all.I also don't condone doing their business on shippers or receivers property and I will say something.I don't condone using terminals for peelots either.Some places believe it or not I respect to the fullest but already peelots and dives,no.I don't condone using exits either.It all depends on the truckstop.I am a lady thru and thru.You're taking what I said to a whole new level.I'm not talking about whipping it out for the world to see,thats just plain discusting.

10. Wild Murphy

Wild Murphy HAPPY TRUCK DRIVER

Mar 25, 2014
    Regulations and most laws are passed because people find ways to cut corners or take advantage.

People love to complain about speed bumps in a residential area, but they never would have been put in in there wasn't people flying through not thinking of others...

OPUS 7 Thanks this.
  11. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    I drink a lot of bottled water and keep the bottles in a bag for recycling at the end of the week.

if needed during the week for fluid recycling they come in real handy.

then dispose of in the morning.

-15 in Minn and the wind howling, my old butt ain't walking up to the truck stop or doing outside!!!

(I'd never find it):biggrin_2559:

allniter and pattyj Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.