LME Just closed the doors

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by WSM1969, Jul 11, 2019.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    He tried but I think the judge rejected his plea.

bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Right. His time share was coming up.
    Judge said "take yo as back to jail....low life".

Lepton1, bzinger and mjd4277 Thank this.
  4. ScottCoyleSr

ScottCoyleSr Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2019
    Something West
    I thought so but my memory gives me issues these days

5. ScottCoyleSr

Jul 16, 2019
    Something West
    I did some additional searching trying to find information on Indianhead Truck Line ( Roger Wilseys original family trucking company ) but I came across a very well wrote summary of what happen to Lakeville in November 2016, there is also some comments worth reading as well.

Lakeville Motor Express, Roseville, MN., permanently closed on 11-19-2016 Oct 20, 2017 @ Pissed Consumer

As a current Employee, now an Ex-employee of Lakeville Motor Express, in Roseville, MN., as of 11-20-2016, I would like to offer my thoughts and facts about Lakeville Motor Express.

In my opinion, Lakeville Motor Express is different than LME. Most people think that LME is the same thing as Lakeville Motor Express. It is not. LME stands for Logistics Made Easy (LME) and is owned by the Wilsey Family and is our main office outside of Lakeville Motor Express. Our Safety Department and all Payroll comes from LME and not Lakeville Motor Express. Lakeville Motor Express is owned by Kevin Deming, who is a relative of the Wilsey Family. Deming purchased Lakeville Motor Express from Wilsey a few years ago...... Supposively. I personally believe that Lakeville Motor Express is still owned by the Wilsey. Kevin is only "Acting," as the owner of Lakeville Motor Express and is merely a "Puppet" with the Wilsey pulling the strings.

I have worked every aspect of the Operations from Dock Worker, City P and D Driver and Line Haul. I know my business very well and I am quick and efficient at what I do because it is for the better good of Lakeville Motor Express.

A 16 year Driver by the name of Travis Heschen, was our Union Steward for several years. Heschen had the ambition to work his way up to a Union BA and worked hard towards that title. For whatever reason, Heschen never obtained the Union BA position and I really don't know why.

Shortly after, Heschen became the Terminal Manager, for Lakeville Motor Express, located in Roseville, MN. This is the "Main Hub," for us and other LME Terminals.

Several months ago, Heschen left Lakeville Motor Express and obtained a higher, or same position at LME, which is located off of County Rd D., just a few blocks away from Lakeville Motor Express. Shortly after that, Heschen opened up a small company called Finish Line Express (FLE), and the DOT number is/was registered to LME and not Heschen. I can quite honestly say that Heschen makes a good living working for LME, but not that good of a living to open his own company. It is my understanding that Mike Sanford, President of LME, has a hand in assisting Heschen, with FLE. This is a conflict of interest.

Since FLE opened (Heschen) and (Sanford), Lakeville Motor Express has lost a few Drivers to FLE as well as a few Dock Workers and a Dock Supervisor. Also, little by little, FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), has taken several "Newer," Tractors and Dock Trucks away from Lakeville Motor Express (Deming), only to find that same Tractors and Dock Trucks are at FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford). I would also like to add that several Forklifts were taken away from Lakeville Motor Express (Deming) and given to FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford).

The goal that FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), LME (Wilsey) and Lakeville Motor Express (Deming), all share in common, is to take freight away from Lakeville Motor Express (Deming), as well as Equipment. When you intentionally take customers away, it creates less of a work load and less revenue. When you take Tractors and other related equipment away, it creates an intentional shortage, so that Drivers cannot do their job effectively. I have personally seen the BOL count go down drastically at the Lakeville Motor Express (Deming) Terminal. I have also seen FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), intentionally take freight away from Lakeville Motor Express (Deming).. Another fact is that FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), uses the same PRO Number stickers that Lakeville Motor Express (Deming)and LME (Wilsey) uses.

The objective is to force Lakeville Motor Express (Deming) into Bankruptcy. Once that objective is met, "ALL," the Union workers that work for Lakeville Motor Express (Deming), from Local 120 are out of a job. We have a valid contract with Lakeville Motor Express (Deming), for another 16-17 months and they locked the gates at Lakeville Motor Express (Deming), on 11-19-2016, without notice and are now in violation of a valid Union Contract.

Once Lakeville Motor Express (Deming) goes Bankrupt, I will assume that FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), LME (Wilsey) will buy all the assets from Lakeville Motor Express (Deming). FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford) will move the FLE operations from Maple Grove, MN., into the vacant Lakeville Motor Express Terminal in Roseville, MN. I assume once FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), are up and running efficiently, FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), will sell FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), to LME (Wilsey), so that everything is now back to LME and Union Local 120, is gone.

In closing, what FLE (Heschen) and (Sanford), LME (Wilsey) and Lakeville Motor Express (Deming) are doing is Dishonest, Fraudulent, Corrupt, Illegal Business Practice and should be held accountable to the fullest.

Had I known this was in the works years ago, I would have never accepted a job at Lakeville Motor Express.

Heschen, Sanford, Wilsey and Deming, I hope each and every one of you and your Family members rot in ***. {{Redacted}}

BJW, bzinger and Lepton1 Thank this.
  6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Screenshot_20190720-090432_Chrome.jpg

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    And there you have it folks.

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. Ragman

Ragman Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Pitt Ohio severed ties with LME about 3 years ago. It was not long after the owner of Pitt Ohio became part owner of Dohrn.

Bob Dobalina and bzinger Thank this.
  9. ScottCoyleSr

Jul 16, 2019
    Something West
    Most people in Iowa were under the impression that Pitt-Ohio wholely owned dorhn ... Well most people I'm around anyway lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.