LNW Trucking LLC- Okolona, Ohio

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Gear&Clutch, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gear&Clutch

Gear&Clutch Bobtail Member

May 19, 2018
    A smaller fleet, hands down one of the best companies we have ever worked with. Paid weekly, by commission, so if you’re a dedicated, hard working driver, you’ll make good money! Based out of Okalona, Ohio which sits between Defiance and Napoleon. They have their own shop, trucks are kenworth. They’re also pretty flexible with home time, and the dispatcher is amazing. She’s great about getting us home when we wanna be there. With them, we’re not just a number. More like a family and we’ve never felt more at home!! They also do have insurance, if that’s something you’re looking for. They have dedicated scrap haulers and conastoga trailers, we ourselves, haul just about everything in a van trailer. They avoid new york and surrounding areas, california and surrounding areas, and we don’t go out of the US. They’re currently looking for more drivers!

(419)789-9366: Sue Riethman- Dispatcher/Driver Manager

The best time to call her would be monday-friday 8am-4pm because that’s usually when she’s in the office.

Also if anyone does decide to call our dispatcher, tell her Crystal and G sent you. It won’t really get me anything, except maybe some brownie points. But i DO love me some brownie points ! lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.