LogsSpeedingBoozeDrugsandCash

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by tucker, Sep 28, 2018.

1. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    LOL

https://www.courierpress.com/story/...-weed-more-than-100-k-semi-driver/1447544002/

WHITE COUNTY, Ill. — Illinois State Police seized more than $130,000 in cash and over 6 ½ pounds of suspected marijuana during an interstate traffic stop Thursday in White County.

The suspect has been identified as Tony Maurice Boose, 31 of Raleigh, North Carolina.

A spokesman for Illinois State Police said that in the early morning hours on Thursday, a trooper pulled the suspect's semi over for speeding on Interstate 64 in White County. During the traffic stop, the trooper searched the cab of the suspect's truck and recovered over 3,000 grams of suspected marijuana, more than $130,000 in cash, cannabis edibles, cannabis wax, suspected drug paraphernalia and an open container of alcohol. Police said the suspected contraband was found in the cab of Boose's truck.

Boose has been lodged in the White County jail at Carmi where he faces preliminary charges of DUI-drugs, possession of more than 2,000 but less than 5,000 grams of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of alcohol, speeding and a motor carrier safety log book violation.

Agents of the Southern Illinois Drug Task Force and White County State's Attorney Denton Aud are assisting in the ongoing investigation.

[​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    I really messed up...when will the points come off my license?

4. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    The log book violation will tac on at least 5 years.

5. Swiss Mountain Dog

Swiss Mountain Dog Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Texas
    How is someone this stupid still alive?

6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    What is cannabis wax?

7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    That question can be asked for the majority of citizens. It just that some people's stupidity gets exposed and others don't.

Feedman and Oldironfan Thank this.
  8. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    They don't call it dope for nothing...

He probably woke up the next morning in jail saying "dude...where's my truck?"

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    He should have used cruise control and kept it at the speed limit.

10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Oil we have but I never heard of wax. We don't consume wax. I'll have to research that. Maybe it is a storage medium easily melted over a candle or something.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Dude where is my life is closer to what I think he woke up to.

I think the thought of today is how can someone live that far and be so stupid. I depend on Truckers to be professional. I don't care what they do off duty but they need to stop being that stupid.

I take it we wont hear from him on TTR with a stack of violations unable to get a job anywhere outside of a prison making license plates at 60 cents a day. (That itself is a form of abuse as well but it is what it is. Don't get me started on private for profit prisons either.)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.