LogsSpeedingBoozeDrugsandCash

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by tucker, Sep 28, 2018.

1. raiseyourpay0000

raiseyourpay0000 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

His version of East bound and down?

Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
    Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
    The boys need some smoke in Atlanta and there's edibles in Texarcana.
    And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes.

East bound and down, loaded up, stoned and truckin',
    We're gonna do what they say can't be done.
    We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
    I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run.

- end parody

Poor #######. Each of those edibles and other non-plant items will get him a felony each. No matter how friendly the state laws are in regards to pot. He was in a truck to boot so I'm sure the weed itself will be a felony. For example..here in NC..under an ounce is a misdemeanor. Got 29 grams though? Felony. Edibles? Felony. Wax? Felony. Anything else made with weed? Felony. I see I missed he was in a big rig. He's not just ####ed he's like triple ####ed.

He should've stuck to beer runs. He clearly isn't cut out to be a smuggler of drugs, or it seems a truck driver. LOL.

I just can't help but think...What a dumb ### he is. I'd list the reasons but I'd be here for a good while.

Sirscrapntruckalot -
    Ol' Smokey's got them ears on and he's hot on your trail.
    He aint gonna rest 'til you're in jail.
    So you got to dodge 'im and you got to duck 'im,
    You got to keep that diesel truckin'.
    Just put that hammer down and give it hell.

4. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    He got busted in “White” County lol

tucker and x1Heavy Thank this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    ROTF.

I don't even know what a gram is. The closest association is a US Dime which will be about two and change in gram by weight.

Must be nice to charge everyone with a pulse because this magical gram does not exist.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  6. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Maybe so @x1Heavy but we do have medical marijuana now. :)

7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Indeed.

The Medical Marijuana is very narrow in about 5 or so allowed diagnosis from a doctor willing to write a Pot Card. I think last year they had 15 doctors write at 150 a pop in a hot springs hotel over two days. Several hundred showed up.

I am not good with pot, it's not something I enjoy. My vices lie elsewhere for example the Nitrous gas used in dentist work. I can get a great deal of thinking done in a short time while they fill in the potholes. However the gas is less effective until I have had 5 days off my own medicines so the body receptors are not screwed up on it. The last thinking time with teeth work did not go well. They usually take me to 48% and hold it there and give me straight O2 for 10 minutes beyond most people to clear the system so I can get sharp again.

What I really like is Demerol. It works very well. I can understand how people will want to get addicted to drugs. I don't get high but I do like the feeling of being 21 again on that medicine in particular. They only give it for short term due to liver problems after surgery.

I am however exploring the possibility of a factory oil built from Pot plants. Ive heard some things about it that maybe I can make use of it and stop using the stupid medicines. But I am not certain if the body will fight the pot like it always does. (I am a puker) and the idea of having the weapons confisicated does not sit well at all.

Medicine is good to have, it allows a soul to rest away from the never ending wear and tear imposed by trucking or whatever else it is. The problems begin when people crave it or demand unreasonably against doctors on it. I did a survey in my area of about 50 doctors of all kinds. NONE outside of a pain clinic will prescribe a darn thing stronger than aleve. Because they are rightfully afraid of the DEA.

My Pharmacy is very very good and has been for 20 years. Once they got the legislature involved in regulating the greedy PBM Side things are improving. However, the Pharmacist birdie sang about 6000 to 10,000 medicine orders on hold because the patients have conflicts with the doctors, money or worse having to wait until the 31's day to fill a pain script or something. If we did not endure the things we are enduring now, all that medicine (And monies) would be filled. No questions asked.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.