London Ky-Midway Tn-Hopkinsville Ky-Shelby Nc

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by braceface, Apr 8, 2012.

1. braceface

braceface Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2010
    Anyone know of Wal Mart will be hiring at any of these locations in the near future? Thanks!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Va/Ky Driver

Va/Ky Driver Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Ky,Tn,Va
    Schneider is in London.But not WM private fleet.Wally is my guess that you are referring to.Hope this helps.

4. braceface

braceface Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2010
    There are some Wal-Mart private fleet drivers that are based out of London!!! I wonder if Wally is ever gonna kick Schneider out, and bring in the Private Fleet???

5. Va/Ky Driver

Jun 12, 2012
    Ky,Tn,Va
    They don't hire private fleet drivers in London.They transfer them in from other sites.Besides Schneider just was awarded a 3 or 5 year contract this year with Wally for London,Washington Court House,Oh Wintersville,Oh Bedford,Pa and Gordonsville,Va.:evil3:

braceface Thanks this.
  6. crackerboy

crackerboy Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    How long does it take to get insurance for a new hire driver and his family? 60 days? How long is probation period?

7. Va/Ky Driver

Jun 12, 2012
    Ky,Tn,Va
    I think it is 90 days.There website should give ya a definite answer.Around 100 bucks a week for family plan.

8. crackerboy

Jun 16, 2012
    $100.00 a week?? Man that sucks!! Maybe I don't want them to call me, you would think it would be cheaper than that for such a huge company. The pay and respect sounds good but $400.00 a month for insurance really puts a dent in your ol' wallet!!

9. SGTSmokdU

SGTSmokdU Light Load Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Alabama
  10. crackerboy

Jun 16, 2012
    Not enough Wally drivers on here! Like to know more on what it's like to drive for Walmart! See they are hiring in a few DC's..

11. Va/Ky Driver

Jun 12, 2012
    Ky,Tn,Va
    If you can get on with Wally then you got it made.I have a couple of friends that are driving with them and they love it.100% legal driving,APUs,you share a truck with another driver or drivers depending on what schedule you have.You won't go into poverty driving for them. Paid to sleep in ur truck at night.If you are waiting for a load you go on the clock,"Don't know how much per hr" but you don't lose any money for your time.The same for bad weather.Paid HUB miles.Drop n Hook for single store loads.Hope this helps.Oh and have your Hazmat endorsement or they won't bother with you.The same with a great driving record.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.