London Ky-Midway Tn-Hopkinsville Ky-Shelby Nc

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by braceface, Apr 8, 2012.

1. crackerboy

crackerboy Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Thanks for the info! I put in an app. 3 weeks ago over the puter still waiting to hear from them but i heard it takes quite a while to hear anything. But I think they let you know even if they aren't interested, the only thing I'm worried about is my credit record's not to good because of past medical bills, I don't know if they really look at that or not..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. US MARINE

US MARINE Heavy Load Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Insurance is instant ... No prescription for 1 yr but you get a discount of 10% at store

4. crackerboy

crackerboy Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Why in the world would they make a person wait a year for prescriptions? People have to have their prescriptions and that can add up to big bucks even with 10% discount. I would love to drive for Walmart but that prolly ruins it for me, My wife would kill me cause we have about 10 scripts we have filled a month and cant afford them without a card:(

5. Va/Ky Driver

Va/Ky Driver Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Ky,Tn,Va
    Oh you could afford them on Wally World pay. 70 to 80 grand a year shouldn't be any prob. :Transportation cost:smt023

6. DIESEL DOG

DIESEL DOG Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Truck'n/MotorCoach'n
    And if he worked Full time it definitely wouldn't be a problem!

7. Flyupsidedown

Flyupsidedown Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2014
    If you are making around 70,000 a year with good benefits and home on weekends. YOU don't want them calling you... Trust me

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.