Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by gulfinc, Mar 1, 2011.

1. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    anyone can get a bad truck we all know this.

the ulsd volvo's d11, d13, d16 all have known issues with injecters cups, and the flex pipe, and anyone doing any research would have known that. why do you think i would only get an 06 or 07...

our last company volvo was an 08 d13, it was the first volvo on the country to have the head pulled (injecters cup wouldn't come out) 3 weeks later we were the first truck in the country to have the head REPLACED. every 22-25k like clockwork it woud burn out the flex pipe and 5 turbos on 250k, if lone mountain gets that truck it's not THEIR FAULT.....!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freighthauler

freighthauler Bobtail Member

Sep 22, 2011
    atlanta,ga
    bamanation

what are you a spoke person for lone mountain truck sales i see you added the ripp off report site that had the paid off retraction in it how nice first of all i my self have been ripp off by lone mountain truck so you should now what you are saying before posting bogus stories for j hovestoll of lone mountain and i have not yet posted my compliant but when i do it will be all documented so there is no doubt of this ripp off company

Maybe if you were a victim of lone mountain you would not be speaking such trash, what dealer in america doesn't do a DOT before purchase and then they send you to a shop and you really get it up there
    Don't talk unless you are a victim and i have heard of a CLASS ACTION SUIT COMING AGAINST LONE MOUNTAIN TRUCK COMING REAL SOON

If there is any other spoke person out there for lone mountain please leave your name and number and we will get back to you
    if you have been hurt by lone mountain truck sales we need to talk to you also a number is being established as we speak get your money back class action law suit already have 9 members

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
  4. alien4fish

alien4fish Light Load Member

No thats NOT what we are saying at all, The issues that you are having are VOLVO issues.Not a used Truck sales dealer issue,I have the same Problems with my truck as you do. ITS a VOLVO! Im sorry you feel like Lone Mt. is the source of the bad lemon that you think you have But the fact of the matter is its a Volvo and they are made cheaply. If you have the Volvo engine you are going to have more issues with reliabilty and breakdowns.
    But you knew "stuff" happens when you are a company OWNER right?
    It sounds to me like lone MT has and is trying to work work with you. And work with them,
    Heck if they had some 379"s in stock i may give them a try. it sounds like they are a stan up outfit.
    just my 2cts.:biggrin_25522:

5. lonehound

lonehound Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2009
    deep woods, maine
    get a life freighthauler.... nuff said.:biggrin_25516:

JHoovestol and groundpounder Thank this.
  6. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    ya you heard it on the cb...

ya it's a rip off to make you get a NEW dot and tell you to take it to a shop and have it run on a dyno and have it inspected and if YOU find anything is wrong they will fix it free..!

man what a rip off

next thing you know you will be suing the used car dealer for selling you a USED car that breaks down 6 months later

cubiehri and groundpounder Thank this.
  7. groundpounder

groundpounder Road Train Member

Nov 13, 2009
    If you the driver got a lemon its your fault for not checking it over better and getting it fixed before leaving the lot, period....

you should know better than to lease a Volvo's anyway.. :dontknow:

8. JHoovestol

JHoovestol Bobtail Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Any truck dealer can slap a DOT sticker on a truck. As a customer I would much rather have the option to take the truck to a 3rd party and get whatever inspections I want.

G/MAN Thanks this.
  9. freighthauler

freighthauler Bobtail Member

Sep 22, 2011
    atlanta,ga
    No i seen an advertisment on bullentin board at flying j smart ###

any dealer can slap a DOT inspection on a truck but there general liabiabity insurance policy is responsible for bad acts meaning a falsefied inspection there is full recourse j hoovestol thats why you don't do them there you send them to your preffered shop and no one is going to drive the truck home for a DOT and have to bring it back to your shop for repairs they go where you tell them to go thats why you do it like that but the blame on some one else

Flood

We don't want anything for free i just didn't want to be ripped off try talking to D. S. AT LONE MOUNTAIN and then make a comment a MAN HATTING ##### must be J Hovestool wife, lover, girlfriend, sister, sister in law adopted or something because no company allows an employee to lose business not in these times just a man hatting #####

Class action law suit
    found on flying j bullentin boards all customers ripped off by lone mountain please reply (get your money back and your pride)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
  10. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    oh one step above the cb sorry

SHC Thanks this.
  11. BigJohn54

BigJohn54 Gone, but NEVER forgotten

May 13, 2011
    SW Missouri
    Well the high number of satisfied customers on the TTR Forum speaks much louder than the occasional unhappy customer that posts his rants.

From my research and what I have read, I would say Lone Mountain is the most reputable place a person can lease purchase a truck.

Acquiring a used truck is very risky and offers many pitfalls. Leasing instead of buying is inherently risky in addition. Lone Mountain has done a good job of filling this need for many owners. You can't make everyone happy all the time!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.