Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by gulfinc, Mar 1, 2011.

1. fireba11

fireba11 Heavy Load Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Tracy City, TN
    Funny, I paid off my truck and they never saw it after I drove it off their lot. I wonder where that GPS disappeared to??? LOL

DrtyDiesel Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kansas

Kansas Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2009
    aircap, Ks.
    There it is, all typed in caps. Maybe the grammar and punctuation is bad enough to change the meaning of the sentence. I read it the way I read it.

Besides it makes a better story my way. :biggrin_2559:

4. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    the thing i find funny is that at the time you posted this they only had 10 rip off reports and most are from YOU....!

5. scubaghost

scubaghost Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2011
    If they did have a shutdown function, it wouldn't shut down in operation, it would just not allow you to restart. I've seen some car dealerships do this.

arata954 and nofilter Thank this.
  6. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    what he actually posted was he has HEARD they do that from another driver. it is a truckstop counter story.

again, as with anything , make your payments and you have no problems, if ya dont make your payments , you get free membership to the " its not my fault, it theirs and the whole world is against me" club.

RERM, SheepDog and MNdriver Thank this.
  7. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc
    Soooooo.......has anyone gotten any information about their "Trade up" Program.......been too busy to find out any info myself

8. Admin

Admin TTR Forum Owner Staff Member Administrator

Apr 6, 2009
  9. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    a little off topic but what about a special on that tv show repo games .....with big trucks ....that would be classic

10. JPenn

JPenn Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Northern Tier PA
    Looking into these guys currently, want to find a truck to put on with Fedex Ground. Still very much in planning stages right now, hoping to be in position to pull the trigger first quarter of 2013. Like all the info in this thread, and the fact that a few longstanding members here have done well with them.

Unfortunately, their inventory doesn't really show a lot of white trucks and I suck at painting :)

11. ezdollaz

ezdollaz Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2012
    they are no good. as with most these companies they will over price a truck with a mill on the or close to it. just gettn back out here myself after a few years and used to be an o/o. che don baskin trucks in tn for a better deal. hold your money until you find the right truck there for you. also the trucks south of De. the carolinas are usally great deals on low miles

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.