Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by gulfinc, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Crack4343

Crack4343 Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Dont get behind for any reasone. My wife had open heart surgery and my contact told me i need there truck to keep my house. Or down size to keep there truck. #### off lm.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    I have friends that get upset when their newly purchased used cars break down in 2, 3, 4 weeks. Then they starting throwing in the paperwork.

I'd like to know how they took the car off the lot in the first place. If the paperwork wasn't a done deal.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Drake.r

Drake.r Light Load Member

May 15, 2015
    I understand someone wanting to be an o/o and willing to gamble with low start up capitol but that's exactly what it is a gamble and when it doesn't go the way you were hoping for there is only one person to blame for not being prepared
    When you buy a truck you are going into business for yourself and every decision and transaction is business whether you buy your truck from lone mountain or a used truck lot there's a possibility of mechanical failure there's a chance of something going wrong in your personal life and if you're not financially and mentally prepared to deal with those hardships then stay a company driver for a while longer

flood Thanks this.
  6. BoostedTeg

BoostedTeg Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Boise ID
    Some of the posters in this thread need to grow up and stop blaming others for everything that goes bad.

fireba11 and flood Thank this.
  7. Gitaslife

Gitaslife Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2014
    I bought a 2013 Volvo from Lone Mountain just 3 months ago. I did have it inspected at Bruckners and was told it was a solid truck...no issues. First month was great...no issues. Second month one DPF issue after another and I don’t blame that on anyone. Shįt happens right? However I do blame multiple Volvo dealerships for not having a clue as to what they are doing. They’re so called mechanics are nothing but parts changers. They will change one part after another and never get to the real issue. So if you are planning on buying a used truck....have some money saved. Search out someone that can do a DPF/SCR delete for you and keep on trucking. And as for you SnowFlakes that keep blaming everyone else...look in a mirror bubba.

flood and Drake.r Thank this.
  8. Jaleer99

Jaleer99 Bobtail Member

Mar 13, 2015
    Houston,TX
    They have a good deal. I got my truck from them. 2014, freightliner cascadia..

9. Chainsaw007

Chainsaw007 Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2019
    I’m purchasing a truck from the Carter Lake,IA location around 5/22/19 I signed and have nothing but great things to say about them. By their unique business deals that cater to your needs you ultimately win all the way around with them. I would recommend anyone to use them. Feel free to HMU for details and let me know I sent ya you won’t regret it...

flood Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs