Looking for a Co Driver .60cpm OTR

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by OTRERNESTJTL, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OTRERNESTJTL

OTRERNESTJTL Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2018
    I work for a small company and want to team with someone that is intested in teaming up with me. I'm a Married guy with over 20 years experience in this industry. We run Reefer trailer OTR and run the Southeast and Midwest.
    Looking for someone dependable, and honest. Someone that can take this job serious. My company treats me like family, and with respect. We're looking for someone who wants to be a part of our family.
    Great pay, and bonuses. We get paid on time and are given no hassles. .60cpm, 1099 status.

I'm looking for someone that wants to stay out at least 4 weeks. (4 weeks on 1 week off)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tnevin225

tnevin225 Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Might help if we knew where your based out of.

4. OTRERNESTJTL

Jun 29, 2018
    I am based out of Indiana, but as for the driver I'm looking for they don't necessarily have to be based out of IN.

5. istrum

istrum Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2018
    I might be interested. I've only had my CDL-A since November 2017, but have had a bunch of OTR experience with Werner and another 2 companies. I'm reliable and mature, nonsmoker, and a good driver with a wife and kid at home. Drop me a line. I'll get you all of my info.

Ira

6. richeyatwork

richeyatwork Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2016
    richard at 9132440831,non smoker,65 29 yrs exp,good record,safety award also.

7. OTRERNESTJTL

Jun 29, 2018
    Where do you live?

8. OTRERNESTJTL

Jun 29, 2018
    I'm going to give you a call Monday morning. I've got a full day ahead of me today.Thanks for responding.

9. SaintJames2027

SaintJames2027 Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2018
    Chalmette, Louisiana
    Hey, you still looking? I'm out of New Orleans, but if I understand correctly, location isn't an issue?

10. OTRERNESTJTL

Jun 29, 2018
    Yeah were still looking. Thanks for the reply. No location isn't a problem. Just want to be able to keep the trucks running when someone wants more home time. How many years experience do you have CDL A? I know theyre looking for at least 2 years.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.