Looking for a good company Farmington/St Louis Mo Area

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Driver1790, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Driver1790

Driver1790 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2018
    I have 1.5 years of experience looking for something in the Farmington or st. Louise, mo area or a company where I can be home on weekends I have experience with covered wagons refers and Van's always looking to expand my experience hauling other types I have all endorsements plus twic card and passport

Any advice or help

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Transport National :
    Joplin & Strafford, MO
    [​IMG]

5. Tb Wright

Tb Wright Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2018
    What do you think about these companies?
    ShipEx Transport pays a base SALARY pay of ($60,000yearly)($1154weekly) and they pay mileage bonuses that could get u around $75,000 -$90,000 a year. ShipEx Transport also have free medical benefits for the drivers!!

ShipEX Salary Calculator

Best Trucking Transportation Jobs-CDL Jobs-Salary Trucking Jobs

Fraley and Schilling have a guaranteed $1600 weekly pay, they pay you $175 just for taking a 34hr reset on the road, and they pay you $150 a week if you stay out 5 days consecutive after the first week basically they pay you for stay otr. They train for flatbed newbies.

Welcome — Drive with Fraley and Schilling

Valley Transport a flatbed/ rgn lowboy hauler company that pays well. Pay by the (mile 0.47-0.67) or ( salary) and has a $12,000 sign on bonus payed out $1,000 a month. They have 2016-2019 Peterbilts 389s. I heard they have no tarp loads and no nite driving. They will train you if you have no flatbed experience.

| Drive for Us

Kaiser Transport out of Wisconsin a flatbed company that pays (0.59-0.67) drivers average $70,000 plus. They also have the long nose Peterbilts 389s.

https://www.kaisertransport.com/career

Central Oregon Transport they are a flatbed company out of Oregon and they pay pretty well(SALARY OF $1,200-$2,000 WEEKLY) and also benefits for the driver and the driver family are mostly free! They have paid sick days.

Top Truck Driver Pay for Flatbed Truck Drivers Solo and Team Weekly Salary | COTC

Nussbaum Trucking a Dry van company a company that start around 0.49-0.60 CPM plus bonuses. They also have a $1,150 guaranteed weekly pay. They have a $7,500 sign on bonus payed out before 6 months.

Driver Positions

Maverick Transportation starting pay for the refrigerated side is between 0.51-0.55 a mile . They have a $5,000 sign on bonus. Also up to 0.6 in bonuses. They also have a $1,000 guaranteed weekly pay.

https://www.maverickusa.com/driving-jobs/temp-control-division/

J.S Helwig trucking is a refrigerated company that start out around 0.47-0.50 CPM and average around 2,700-2,800 miles plus a week. There drivers are paid two times a week

Driving Careers | CDL Truck Driver | Dallas, Fort Worth TX

Nova Lines they are a flatbed Company that start at 0.55 and if you don't have no experience in flatbed I think they will train you. There drivers average $1600 a week

News

Moore Freight service is a flatbed Company that start out around 0.59-0.60 per mile and have live load pay they just about pay for alot of things that you do. Required 2 years experience doe.

Careers

polo king 92 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.