Looking for a good Company Sponsored CDL school in Virginia?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Irishmike71, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Irishmike71

Irishmike71 Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2018
    I live in Virginia and I am looking for a good trucking company CDL school to go thru . I went to a local 4 week school and did not get what I needed to succeed . So I want to find a trucking company school so I can get the training I need to get my CDL . If anyone knows a decent school please let me know. I contacted Prime but they will not take me because I already went to another school. I have contacted Millis Tranfers also But I am not sure any info would be great .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cam Roberts

Cam Roberts Road Train Member

May 13, 2018
    Some people just don’t have it at all for driving truck. I don’t know how a lot of people even got a cdl. May I ask on a friendly note why you still want to get a cdl after not making it after going to school and spending money? Is truck driving a dream of yours? Do you just not have a home life and want to escape reality and live on the road? I’m not otr, but I drive truck becuase I love doing it. What is your reasoning for keep trying to peruse this if your mind can’t make you succeed during training? I tried studying something in college but my mind didn’t agree so I changed majors to something more interesting and graduated with honors. Just wondering

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Patriot Transport Inc. (terminals in NC, IL, CA)
    Free Commercial Drivers License Training

If you’re looking to change your career and you want to get a CDL license, Patriot Transport Inc. is starting a new training program. Patriot Transport Inc. is sponsoring eligible candidates for a FREE CDL training and job placement within its company. How it works? 1. Must be at least 21 years of age 2. Have a valid driver’s license 3. A copy of a court purpose drivers abstract (driving record) 4. Social Security card 5. Proof of Legal Status in the United States (birth certificate, passport or resident card) 6. Must be able to pass state physical examination for a drivers medical card 7. Fill out an application Immediate job placement This positon is for free CDL traning and an immediate job placement. This includes a minimum of 4 weeks free training and after completion of training and passing a state examination you will have immediate job placement at Patriot Transport Inc. This is in agreeance to the acceptance of a minimum of one year over the road job placement. So in other words, we help you get your CDL and you work for us one year under contract. Over the road position with a starting rate pay of 42 cents per mile & after 3 months bumped to 46 cents per mile with a one year contract ONLY. Incentives Newer equipment Plenty of miles Over the road positions Dedicated routes Assigned equipment Bonus programs Weekly pay High industry standards.

7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Brown Distributing Company
    Richmond, VA
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Click here > Apply On Company Site
    Are you looking to start a local trucking career with Brown Distributing in Richmond, VA that provides on the job training and weekends off?
    Brown Distributing Company is currently accepting applications for our CDL Delivery Driver Training Program!
    Candidates with and without their CDL A license are welcome to apply.
    After the successful completion of our training program, Brown Distributing Company will cover the cost of obtaining a CDL license.
    Responsibilities
    Schedule: Home every evening and weekends off!
    Start time is 4 a.m. until the route is complete.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.