Looking for Co-Driver (Female-East TN)

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Shade1114, Aug 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shade1114

Shade1114 Bobtail Member

Aug 30, 2020
    I've been out of the truck for a few years. But basically drove from 2011-2016/7. I prefer to run team- and I'm just looking to make good money.

I am married. I am 31. I have driver management and driver recruiting experience. I am not looking for any ########. Just a good job running team. I prefer the night shift but I am flexible.

Absolutely no sex. Or anything of that nature. I am not looking to see where things go. My work is my work. I am looking for a co-worker, not a partner.

A little about me:
    I recently quit smoking
    Vegetarian
    Love starwars
    Play video games (ps4)
    I shower
    I have 5 dogs (can I bring one? Lol :])
    Immaculate driving record

Willing to run for or with an owner operator. Home time should be commensurate with amount of pay. Need to be on W-2. I run hard. Not every company will take me since i've been out of the truck a minute

If you know of a good outfit that'll take me, or someone who wants a good co-driver- hit me up.

leading edge transport Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jumpstart753

jumpstart753 Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2019
    Hey I am interested I work for Total Transportation with one year experience

4. Mile4mile

Mile4mile Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2020
    Houston
    sound like a great co worker. What companies have you tried that have refused you?
    Need co driver

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.