Looking for fair employment over the border

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Mr bots, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Mr bots

Mr bots Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2017
    Ontario, Canada
    My name is Chris, I'm an experienced driver with over 21 years under my belt! Lately I seem to find it hard to find a company who isn't looking to bend me over and take from my pocket with every chance they get. I've had a streak of bad luck when it comes to work over the last several months, and am in need of a fair place for me to start a new adventure. I'm looking for over the border dry van work that covers everything from west of the Carolinas, "NO" new York or New Jersey!!. If you are an employer who believes in fair treatment, and isn't out to just load your pockets, then let's talk!

Adrienna Brown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bike rider

Bike rider Bobtail Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Hey Mr. Bots, I guess it depends where your located in Ontario, I have a friend that works for a company here in Southern Ontario, they have about 7 company trucks and the same number of owner-ops, I know they are looking for a driver for their company trucks, they are good guys and I think they could give you what you are looking for. I dont feel like broadcasting their name on here, but give me an idea on how I could send the info to you and I will give you a name and contact number.

4. Junior21

Junior21 Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Are you still looking for work?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.