Looking for information from a Maverick FB Driver thats been running with them for at least 6 months

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by Waterdragon, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Waterdragon

Waterdragon Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Please contact me through here if you are able to answer my questions
    Hometime, Pay, Mileage, Pay Scales, Equipment, and Quality of Treatment

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    Hi Waterdragon...I drove for them for 4.5 years and am presently an over the road recruiter. I have the thread heading to little rock. I can certainly answer your questions if you would like.

4. SidewaysBentHalo

SidewaysBentHalo Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I just submitted my application 3 days ago and recruiting contacted me. Haven't had a chance to call them back. I'm close to the DeWitt, IA area but considering regional/otr position in flatbed. Not sure if I want local dock work. I've done some minor research in the forums. Looks like a good stable company.

Pay seems pretty self explanatory pay loaded/empty miles same? cant really find much in the way of benefits and what they are. I'm sure it'll get laid out by the recruiter if I pass the checks.

I guess my main concern is what type of equipment new graduates operate after being out with a trainer. Is the fleet all auto's? They boast on the website about having the latest and greatest safety electronics which to me will get annoying with lane departure alarm. Was curious if they have forward facing cameras (I'm ok with) and/or driver facing camera (borderline not ok with) Thanks for any insight Jim

Tagging @w.h.o for additional info also wondering if they have a drop yard in DeWitt for home time purposes.

5. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    We have a glass plant in de witt, pretty big and I usually come in and out of that plant. If you're interested there's dedicated spots that rides with ezroll trailers so no playing with tarps. The pay is less than otr glass.

If you want to go flatbed, I'm not sure if they would allow you to park your truck there but that bp down the road seem friendly.

Pay is the same empty and loaded, no driver cam, they do have forward lane departure crap and I saw the quality of the camera so would recommend getting your own for protection.

SidewaysBentHalo Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.