Looking for paid CDL School?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Redbeard007, Jan 7, 2018.

1. anthony26366

anthony26366 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Clarksburg, wv

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Redbeard007

Redbeard007 Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2016
    Millis is actually 55 miles from me. I may call them tomorrow then go from there. I will get in contact with everyone you all have suggested. I appreciate everything i really do.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. anthony26366

anthony26366 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Clarksburg, wv
    I know you want to be close to where you're at and you did not list the state of Indiana but online transportation Out of Indianapolis will train you And pay you why you're being trained not a bad company to work for you might call them and see if they are hiring in your are
    Good luck

Redbeard007 Thanks this.
  5. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    If you've read his posts before then you will know that putting all your eggs in one basket is not enough...

Go online and fill out multiple applications... Wait a few days, THEN call and ask about your application and see what they say from there... You never know, but why limit yourself to one at a time... the first one or three may turn you down (politely, of course)

Redbeard007 Thanks this.
  6. Redbeard007

Redbeard007 Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2016
    I have been in touch with all schools mentioned. I am going with millis transfer, its $100 down and $400 on first day of orientation. They try to get classes filled a month in advance. I hope to have everything paid and be in school before april. Then i can create a thread about becoming a owner operator. Haha

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.