Looking for someone to take over my lone mountain lease

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Trkr314, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Trkr314

Trkr314 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2018
    So I have an immediate family member that is going through some major medical issues and requires pretty much around the clock care so I’m gonna have to come off the road and wanted to see if someone would be willing to take over my lone mountain lease so I don’t end up destroying my credit by giving the truck back. The truck is a 2015 prostar with about 530,000 miles on it. It has the ISX Cummins, not the maxforce. It’s a 10 speed and has a tripac evolution APU on it. I will be honest the tripac does need a few repairs but the truck runs great. I have kept up with regular maintenance, I got the truck from lone mountain back in January so had it almost a year and the only repairs I’ve had to make was getting a nox out censor replaced, and a censor in the dash so it’s a solid running truck. Anyway I already spoke to my finance manager at lone mountain, and she said that if I can find someone to take over my lease that would be fine, they would just have to apply at lone mountain, annotate on their application that they are looking to assume my lease, they’d have to put $2,500 down and the payments would be 1395 a month. Or the buyer could try and get a loan from their bank. The total payout is right around 50,000 right now. I’m not looking for any extra cash or anything of that sort, just someone to assume the lease agreement. Anyway I appreciate any and all interest and if you’d like to know more please let me know, thank you.

P.S. the truck will come with a plug in cooler, a dish network satellite dome already mounted to the back of the cab, dish network receiver, a 32” flatscreen tv, Rand McNally TND tablet, dash cam, and dash mounted Qualcomm already hooked up and ready to go. I also have a headache rack mounted to the back of the cab for pulling flatbed and I have all sorts of flatbed equipment that I’m gonna sell. If interested in the headache rack and flatbed equipment I’ll sell everything for 1500

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    Have you tried to find a driver??

Badmon Thanks this.
  4. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    best try some sort of truckers magazines, maybe the truck paper, maybe craigslist, maybe a newspaper ad in the business sections.

sorry for your predicament, hope all turns out well

Badmon and blade Thank this.
  5. Trkr314

Trkr314 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2018
    I have thought about putting someone in it but to be honest I don’t want the responsibility of it. And because of the situation with my fathers health declining and me needing to be home I’ve had to eat a lot of capital so that’s also a setback right now.

Badmon Thanks this.
  6. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    I’m truly sorry to hear this you are a great son are whatever your relationship was to the family member. Not trying to pry but have you looked into home health care and you do local work.

Badmon Thanks this.
  7. 18 wheels of fury

18 wheels of fury Light Load Member

Oct 31, 2015
    Houston
    so the 2500 dn would go towards the truck?

8. roadhogs

roadhogs Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2018
    Mcallen,TX
    contact me @ srtrkinc1@gmail.com

9. Trkr314

Trkr314 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2018
    Hi sorry for the late response the down payment is actually only 2250, and it’s like 1000 of that goes towards administration fees

10. Dallaswilliams

Dallaswilliams Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Good morning I read you post that you was looking for someone take over your lease. I am interested if you still have the truck. You can reach me 9313020732

11. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.