Looking for somone to give a chance

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by wes032, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wes032

wes032 Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Good evening everyone.
    I am a 43yo looking for a trucking job. I have my Class A CDL and obtained it from CR England Premier Truck Driving School in Cedar Hill, Tx back in 2008.
    I drove OTR for a year and came home to help father care for my mother while working as a truck driver / heavy equipment operator around my city. I drove a 2008 Peter built 389 13-speed with a 53' flatbed around local streets dropping heavy equipment. So I have experience with flatbeds, box types, and of course refer units when with CR England. I would need a truck with a truck with a working APU.
    Thanks everyone..
    SM

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JasonXXII

JasonXXII Bobtail Member

Nov 10, 2020
    Good afternoon. When were you last OTR?

4. wes032

wes032 Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2016
    -Hows it going Jason,
    -As much as I'd like to lie and tell you I was just driving last week it wouldn't benefit either of us. My last OTR was right out Premier Truck Driving School in Cedar Hill, Tx. I drove for just under a year OTR (No incidents) and then my mother got ill and I need to be closer to home so I took a job with The City of College Station as a heavy equipment operator which entailed delivering heavy equipment on a 53' flat bed driving a Kenworth T600 with 10speed.
    My mother passed away back on March 5th and as much as I hate to think about losing my dad (especially if I wasn't here) it kills me BUT He instilled a work ethics in my brothers and I that if he found out I gave up a job opportunity up just to attend a funeral he'd tan my back side from the other side.
    I CAN drive just give me an hour or two bobtailing (if its a stick shift) if its automatics, stick me in and I'm ready.
    2 questions I have do you allow riders to ride along, and two can I bring my dog? NOT A huge dog. Something lime a Boston Terrier. I dint want to pick a dog until I know I could find a carrier that would allow it.
    Thanks SO much for getting back to me Jason. Nice to know and feel free to msg me at any time.
    979-492-3419 <--- If it rings and asks for voice mail leave voice mail and I'll call back within 5 minutes.

Thanks agaain,
    S Wesley Moore

5. slcarrier

slcarrier Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2020
    Hello Mr Moore,

are you still seeking employment we recently have available a position for OTR W/T refer trailer. we have a 2011 Peterbilt ( no DEF) with a working APU:) We Dispatch out of Roselle, IL

wes032 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.