Looking for suggestions out of NorCal.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Treputt, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treputt

Treputt Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    Greetings!

So I'm turning to the fine folks here to offer up some suggestions on a company that I may consider based upon the following unrealistic expectations:

1) Western regional company/position (reefer or dry van), offering weekends off (or 2 days off for 5-6 days out), with expected take home pay greater than $800 per week. Nice equipment would be great. Benefits? Yes! Bonuses? Meh! Laid back atmosphere? Definitely!
    2) OTR company (reefer or dry van), offering 1.5 (or more) days off per week on the road, with expected take home pay greater than $1000 per week. Well maintained equipment with trucks governed 68 or higher would be great. Benefits? Yes! Bonuses? Meh! Laid back? Oh yea!!

Basically looking for a great company that hires/runs out of Northern Cal. A company that TRULY values it's drivers, and understands that a driver might want more than 1 day off a month. You know! unrealistic..

I've been driving 6+ years. No tickets, no accidents, no blemishes. Stable work history.

My thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.