Looking for Swift Co Driver till May

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Jasontlv, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasontlv

Jasontlv Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2019
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I'm new to driving and currently with Swift. I would like to find a partner to temporarily team with until May 2020. I am a 36 male 5'11" 185 lbs. Don't smoke, don't vape, don't dip or chew. I like my showers at a minimum of every other day but I prefer daily. I am very clean and like to keep the truck clean and organized. I like to cook and don't mind cooking for 2. I'm looking till only May time because I run a business in the summers in Las Vegas. I prefer someone who is clean, quiet, courteous easy going. Reefer or Dry works for me. I don't need much home time so if you don't live near Las Vegas that is fine. I can always do my home time in your city or fly home real quick if needed. I don't mind taking top bunk if/when we are parked. I'm not lazy. Former military. I'm very easy to get along with as long as you are not a #######. Male or female is fine. Experienced or new driver is fine. Most important things to me are cleanliness and being safe. Reply here or text me at 702-504-0923. Jason.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.