Looking for Team Job

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by avin, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avin

avin Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Hi I am looking for a dry van job I have 12 years experience driving in a team. I am in TX but I prefer routes out of CA or NC. I don't mind being paid with a 1099 that is okay. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trendsetter817

Trendsetter817 Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2018
    Where in Tx are u located?

4. aahensleigh

aahensleigh Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Arizona
    I can not offer a position but am looking to find a compatible team partner. I do not smoke, eat healthy, try and maintain a positive outlook. My current solo position is good but I am looking to maximize my earning potential and would appreciate the company. I drive days primarily but have been able to meet any challenge thus far.
    I have 3 years trucking in various capacities including but not limited to doubles and hazmat/tanker.

5. Junior21

Junior21 Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Are you still looking for a job?

6. MelHen

MelHen Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2018

7. MelHen

MelHen Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2018
    We are an Independent Contractor out of NC. If you are still currently seeking employment in NC, please email me at nactruck@gmail.com. Thanks

8. kencomtrucking

kencomtrucking Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Hello, have you found a job yet. i am looking for a team driver and will pay you as a 1099. please call or text me and see if we can work something out. thanks. 316-516-7004

9. richeyatwork

richeyatwork Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2016
    need co driver,rich here,1700 week,1099,new truck,tx to canton,ohio and to columbus,sometimes.can call6143888391 tell dakota rich needs co driver,or myself rich-9132440831,by kc,mo,may 1st,2018

10. aahensleigh

aahensleigh Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Arizona
    Are you having luck with these guys?
    I found them to be very disorganized and finally had to spend money out of my own pocket to get back home from OH to FL. Furthermore, the measly $500. they put on my comdata card to pay me to date was made inaccessible to me. They pay you via comdata ONLY so until you get cash in hand...you’re not really paid.
    I would look into ICS out of Columbus, OH a little deeper before entangling yourself with these guys.

Hopefully I was the exception.

Good Luck!

11. richeyatwork

richeyatwork Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2016
    how about cheyne express,haul auto parts from mich to laredo,tx.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.