Looking for Teammate for Midwest Regional. I am a M w/2 years exp. Non-smoker (I do vape)

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by JohnnyFlash, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyFlash

JohnnyFlash Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2018
    Currently driving company solo for Bolt Express for about 8-9 months, looking to team to make more money. Here's the run down:
    - Teams 0.50 cpm (split total miles) (.40 solo)
    - Paid Per-Diem
    - 6000-7000 mi/wk avg (currently avg 3000+)
    - 2016 Volvo 780
    *D13 w/ Auto trans. at 67mph
    *Volvo Fridge, Apu & Microwave​
    - 53' Dry Van, all no touch, non-hazmat
    - Terminals in Toledo, OH. Daleville, IN. & Laredo, TX. (Usually 1day/wk off in Toledo/Laredo)

So the company requirements are fairly basic:
    • At least 6 months of current class A exp.
    • Clean driving and criminal records
    I'm looking for a guy who is willing to work hard, is organized, and safe. I'm a 27y/o guy so I'm looking for someone who doesn't remember watching the moon landing live on tv (20/30s). I'm also not married no kids, so I'm looking for a guy preferably not married, if you are please keep the family issues at home. Non smoking, I kicked the habit a while ago, but I do still use a small e-cig.

My last partner and I used to drive in 12 hour shifts. And I am looking for someone to do the same. We would change shifts at 00:00 & 12:00 . This prevented the issue of either of use only driving days or nights and generally splits the work evenly. That being said we both expected the other to maximize our drive time. Delays at shippers are to be expected but aside from that we drove our clocks down to 30-15 mins in 12 hrs or less every day possible.

I also expect a fair level of organization and cleanliness. I don't believe in the"organized mess". Please be willing to keep the truck clean. And please stay clean, I generally shower every day, but this is trucking so I never go more then 2 days without a shower. I usually grab them on my 30min break if I get to a truck stop.

And of course I am looking for a safe team mate, I want to be able to sleep without worrying about the truck or my life. My goal is to get 600-700 miles in a shift but its trucking and s*** happens. I will never risk my truck, my life, or another life just to get an extra few miles down the road.

When all is said and done right now solo I am grossing $1200+/wk consistently. As a team we each could be grossing $1500 - $1700/wk. If this all sounds like a perfect fit, or if you have any questions feel free to email me or send a message. johnf710@gmail.com

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.