Looking to get license without the bill

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by CDL CPL, Apr 2, 2018.

1. CDL CPL

CDL CPL Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Iowa
    Deleted post
    If you have help please do
    If it's an opinion on the situation please keep it to yourself. Can't believe how rude some are.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Tell your husband to chill and let you play with it ok, I teach my self 26 years ago, ask him how he learn, there are company that will train you but they will own for anyway from 6 months to 1 year, nothing against guys teaching a woman, but it's not something I would want my wife to do, and he should know what I am saying, it's better for you to learn from him it's better for you, let me be clear a lot of women is rape buy the socal trainer,. Put out are get out , that is rape, so be careful

CDL CPL Thanks this.
  4. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Use your husband. It's the best way. You're supposed to be a team after all.

misterG, CDL CPL and QuietStorm Thank this.
  5. CDL CPL

Aug 14, 2017
    Iowa
    We are a team but having to be in truck for days with animosity built is not good. I was just trying to save the stress. I'm not worried about being raped I carry a stun gun and pepper spray at ALL times, I can handle my own. I guess I'll just suck it up and let hubby keep teaching me. Thanks for y'all help

DSK333 Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    The state has a program that's free to you. WIOA Program will pay for cdl school and you can then drive for anyone you want; there's no obligation to drive for any company.

CDL CPL Thanks this.
  7. Maj. Jackhole

Maj. Jackhole Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2017
    In what way do you see the situation changing between the two of you after you are a cdl holder?

8. CDL CPL

Aug 14, 2017
    Iowa
    I won't be learning anymore. I already ride along so I'm aware of the situation. Some people just can't click when trying to teach another..

9. CDL CPL

Aug 14, 2017
    Iowa
    Thank you!! I will look into it..

10. Maj. Jackhole

Maj. Jackhole Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2017
    It will just switch to being critical if your driving. Hey, your life to live.

hamNbeans Thanks this.
  11. CDL CPL

Aug 14, 2017
    Iowa
    I'm well aware of the criticalness, but iialso know how to be safe and he know my judgement is keen. kindly keep your opinions to yourself. I could be super mean but I'ma leave it alone, as should you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.