Looking to make a change

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Roadwarz6019, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Roadwarz6019

Roadwarz6019 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2018
    What's up guys n gals I'm looking to find a good decent company in Chicago to haul regional dry van freight in the Midwest I'm currently running intermodal (RAILS) and looking to get out of this mess any suggestions would be highly appreciated thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nasriza

nasriza Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Looking for to contract to a company or drive for someone else, if you are looking for a driver position pm me i got a couple of different opening depending on what you would prefer, anything from refer, to dry, fuel , fed ex what ever you prefer.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    West Side Transport probably has what you're looking for. They have a guaranteed minimum weekly paycheck where you can make more, but not less.
    @DoubleO7 works there and can fill you in on the details.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Truck Driver Pay Commitment was designed so that no matter what happens out on the road that is out of your control, you the truck driver will go home with a good paycheck.
    Your level of Pay Commitment will be determined based on your experience at the time you're hired. A minimum weekly pay commitment usually ranges between $800 to $1100 per week. If you make less than your assigned amount, West Side Transport will make up the difference.
    As a truck driver, the Pay Commitment is available to all who choose our Regional or Over the Road (home every other weekend) positions.
    West Side Transport implemented the Pay Commitment so a truck driver can now concentrate on the open road, driving safe and make sure they deliver the freight on time.
    Of course, we want every driver to make more than the Pay Commitment; but if something unforeseen happens, you can rest knowing you will still be bringing home a decent paycheck.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Roadwarz6019 Thanks this.
  5. Roadwarz6019

Roadwarz6019 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2018
    Thanks for your reply in going to look into it thanks

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    What about Millis?

7. big1troy

big1troy Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Check out Saia pay starts at .55 cpm

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.