Looking to run west from Atlanta.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by AtlantaTrucker, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtlantaTrucker

AtlantaTrucker Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Looking for recommendations for companies that run these lanes.

- Clean record
    - 4 yrs OTR and 1 year tanker experience
    - Must have automatic. No more shifting for me.
    - Newer equipment, I’m a clean person that likes to take care of my equipment.
    - I live in Atlanta, so a dedicated run to Texas and back would be ideal or something in that ball park.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GradyHudson

GradyHudson Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2016
    USA
    What do you prefer being OTR at a time vs Home Time? We could have you going West from there, no problem. You'll alternatively come up towards/in ND and load out of and can go to Texas and etc. from there, although there's not going to be a dedicated run going back and forth direct from Atlanta to Texas. We're a smaller company, few years old, so additionally we're adding on even more direct customers as we go to help serve drivers from all over even better. We have everything else I know you'd be looking for in equipment/specs and general company atmosphere. If you're interested, feel free to give me a call whenever, 701-660-3634, my name is Brandon. Thank you!

AtlantaTrucker Thanks this.
  4. AtlantaTrucker

Sep 28, 2013
    Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I would prefer OTR out for 2 weeks at a time, 3wks max. I understand logistics is not always going to keep me in those lanes, I have don't have those expectations. But my last company ran a lot of East coast and I want to stay away from it unless theirs no other loads, etc.. I checked your website and sounds interesting. I'll give you a call tomorrow(Friday) around 12 if your available. I'm looking to start after Christmas.

Vince

5. GradyHudson

GradyHudson Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2016
    USA
    Perfect -- You wouldn't have any East Coast stuff here, if you want Texas, even west to California etc. we will do that. To get back to Atlanta we'd load you out here in Grand Forks I'm sure and route you down there. Definitely can make anything work when you're ready. Look forward to talking with you tomorrow, and thank you for your time and interest as well.

6. madpiper05

madpiper05 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2018
    San Francisco
    After reading your post looks like you’ll be a perfect fit with Mad Piper logistics. Based out of San Francisco running routes to Texas throughout the week. If that’s the lane you want I can get you on it running from Texas to California.

California to Texas but we normally run 3 weeks on and then we’ll get you something heading towards home. All equipment 2016 and up. We run reefer and at times dry van as well.

I have a truck available end of January if your interested.

Check out our website at madpiperlogistics.com

AtlantaTrucker Thanks this.
  7. AtlantaTrucker

Sep 28, 2013
    I just want to confirm you know that I’m located in Atlanta, GA.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.