Loves "policies" suck!

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by MotorinMomma, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Care to elaborate on that?

skibum_63 Thanks this.
  3. deskdriver

deskdriver Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Michigan
    X2........

4. coastie

coastie Road Train Member

Leaves us to wonder why OP hates Loves?

5. Charli Girl

Charli Girl Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2013
    Houston,Tx
    I'll vouch for that!! Never a shower ready when you need it,,pumps are always off due to "rebooting system",coffee pots are always empty,and Lawd don't bring anything to their attention,bc they have no clue how we are pressed for time. As far as they are concerned,we are lucky to have them,and we are all just vacation driving! Ugh They are getting on my nerves toooooooo:biggrin_25510:

6. Phil S

Phil S Light Load Member

Aug 2, 2013
    I quit stopping at Love's because of the "never a shower ready" issue.

echastain88 and Charli Girl Thank this.
  7. walstib

walstib Darkstar

I think it's one of those 'things'...I have always favored Love's for quick stops, like all truck stop chains, some locations are better than others...Example, I will never go to Mt Vernon, TX Love's again...They have no place for trucks to pull forward from pumps which alone doubled the time of the stop...I'm hyper, I like to stop, get my stuff done FAST and get moving again...Being I usually drive until midnight, I go for Petro's and TAs for the larger parking lots if I need to sleep somewhere other than a shipper or receiver(which I do more than 90% of the time)...

8. Blind Driver

Blind Driver Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2006
    New Albany, IN
    Same in Palestine, AR. That place is severely ghetto.

9. Bob9814992

Bob9814992 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Indiana
    I have only two complaints about Loves:

1) Many of their parking areas are smaller and on hills. Can't they buy a flat piece of ground. I hate trying to sleep in a leaning truck.

2) Every electronics purchase I have made, I have had to exchange at least twice before I got a good one. I think they put the defective items I returned back on the shelf. This last time after the second exchange, I told them I wanted my money back. Unfortunately, their return policy states they only accept exchanges or store credit towards an electronics purchase. I told them I didn't need any other electronics, so they allowed me to pick any items out of the store.

10. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Okay, okay. Want me to start a rip job on TA, Pilot & Flying J too? Because I sure can, easily.

My experience with all these truck stops is that they are all so random in their service, shower availability, quality of coffee, etc.

MNdriver and Lilbit Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.