Love's Rewards Platinum vs Diamond benefits?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by tscottme, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    From the loves site
    "If you qualify for Platinum or Diamond status in a calendar month, you automatically receive credit for a free shower and free fountain drink refill (coffee, soda or tea) of up to 44 ounces every time you visit that month. Limit two free shower and two free refills per card per day for Platinum and Diamond level members. (Team drivers can use a single card to receive one shower and one drink refill each per day)"

http://mylovesstores.com/Mobile/LoyaltyFAQ

tscottme Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Nope in Illinois

4. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

It's unusual, in my experience, to be able to drive in, fuel, and go at Love's. The fuel pumps at most locations I stop are always jammed with non-fueling trucks. They aren't just blocking by sitting in the pull-ahead position, but parked at the pumps when they could have gone straight to the pull-ahead position. The locations with McD's are the worst for fuel pump blocking.

5. albert l

albert l Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2013
    On the Road
    Yes, people fuel, pull ahead go get McDonald's. Next truck fueling cannot pull ahead when finished and then they go get McDonald's.
    Repeat
    Repeat
    Repeat

Not many have the common courtesy to go park and walk back in for McDonald's. Everyone
    does it fat, skinny, O/O, company.
    People don't care

D.Tibbitt, tscottme, 03machwon and 3 others Thank this.
  6. Travisroland

Travisroland Light Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    The parking situation at Loves and Pilots are stupid ridiculous.When getting off the ramp if I see there pumps 3 deep I just keep going

7. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Had a woman tell me she had a right to sit and block the pumps if she wanted to. All I did was ask her if she could pull up where I could get out. Idiots is what they are. I see the idiots drive through the fuel pumps and stop in the pull up area and go in for food or whatever, and the parking lot will be mostly empty. Stupidity is the new norm. They are eating tide pods now. That says it all.

D.Tibbitt, LoboSolo, ncmickey and 4 others Thank this.
  8. joseph1853

joseph1853 Heavy Load Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Waco, TX
    I'll pull forward after fueling so the guy behind can get fueling. seems like for the most part that's what happens, drivers will go ahead and pull forward after fueling that is. after pulling forward I'll go in get my receipt and a burger and eat it there. usually by the time i get back the driver behind me is just wrapping up finishing fueling himself. i just make sure i don't spend too much time in the store.

9. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

You can walk to the food counter, wait for the people ordering in front of you, order your food, get your food, sit down and eat and still be back in your truck before the driver fueling behind you pumps fuel? Bovine Scatology. Have you been to a McDs with LaShonda and LaQuinta lately? It takes them 30 minutes to find a paper cup for your order unless they get a phone call.

This industry is so heavy with rookies and those trained by rookies they really do think the whole country has nothing to do but wait for them to be as lazy

10. joseph1853

joseph1853 Heavy Load Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Waco, TX
    Right. I guess I should have mention I'm in the Texas and surrounding area not too bad here. As you said it's different depending on were your at and what time of the day it is. i don't order anything if there's a long line. Only if I'm sure I can get in and out quickly. I hope you have better experiences with it in the future. but i do agree there's a lot of people these days who do not think about others. i just try not to be one of those people.

11. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    Reason for edit: .
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.