Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    First welcome, second pretty much any 579 YouTube vid will work for the interior, we have single bunks and there is no back wall cabinet in our trucks.

We do have a pre-wired tv mount that takes up to a 24 inch and a microwave shelf. If you search the thread you'll find pics of Magnum trucks...several drivers have become creative and made shelfs themselves...again welcome.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollin and Trollin

Rollin and Trollin Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Most of the pics I've seen online had cubby hole spaces above the bunk, not necessarily "shelves".

Like I said, I've never sat ### in a Pete before, so I'm quite excited lol

4. Winnyf1

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Cool the "cubbies" are on either side of the bunk and there's a shelf on the drivers side that most of us use for the microwave. If you like mid-roofs you'll enjoy the truck, if you like condo's you'll wish you had more space...

5. Rollin and Trollin

Rollin and Trollin Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Lol I just hope I don't hit my head. I'm 6'2"

6. Winnyf1

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Lol we have taller driving them :D

7. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    You just have to get use to the speed bump and head knocker....they are removable sleepers, so they have a 3" raised junction seal...I am 5'9"ish, and would occasionally forget and step on the lower speed bump standing upright and bang the top of my head. Once you're in the sleeper, you"ll have plenty of stand up room.

mattbh23 and sc00ter Thank this.
  8. sc00ter

sc00ter Medium Load Member

See you there! I start Monday as well. Get into Fargo from O'Hare about 2:15pm.

9. sc00ter

sc00ter Medium Load Member

You'll learn. Last Pete I was in was a 379 years ago but the sleeper is the same as far as getting in and out. After a week or so and a few head knockers going in or out, you'll get it down. I've been in a Cascadia a long time...these Pete's look nice! No matter if it's new or used, it'll take a month or so to get the bugs worked out. OAN, the hotel is right across the street from the Petro with alot of eating places around. There's a Walmart just up the street as well...not sure if the shuttle runs up there or not but we'll find out. Have a good flight!

10. mattbh23

mattbh23 Heavy Load Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Benton Harbor, MI
    Who you telling!!!! I bumped my head so hard one time I saw stars for a second.

11. bigred81

bigred81 Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2013

Let Allie take you on a tour
    Lol

sc00ter Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.