Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc. -- Watertown - NY

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by oldyankee, May 4, 2013.

1. oldyankee

oldyankee Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2010
    NC
    Hi, anyone know any thing about this company/job?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Decent sized company , typical food service delivery ( lots of physical work ) run sleeper & daycabs mostly new / newer Pro Stars.

4. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I deliver a lot to their corporate office in Binghamton (Conklin) NY. They have terminals in the NE and as far as LA and TX.

5. sleep7

sleep7 Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Anyone know what the pay rate is? I noticed they have incentive based pay as well.

6. rj508

rj508 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    It depends on which location you want to know about. I run for Maines out of the Chicago location. We are paid by component (cases, miles, stops, and others such as backhauls, extended layovers, etc. It depends on which location you work out of.

7. Onlooker

Onlooker Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Anyone know what kind of drug testing and other prehire requirements they have?

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    If you have to ask what kind of drug test they give... No need to apply.

9. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I'm waiting for someone to ask if any particular company only tests for certain illegal narcotics and not others, something like this, "does company XYZ only test for cocaine, and not for heroin?"

just go take the test, if you pass, good for you, if you fail, good for us.

Mike2633 Thanks this.
  10. Onlooker

Onlooker Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2014
    I appreciate your responses and couldn't agree more that drugs and driving don't mix. Please note though that I am not a driver but a member of the trucking industry. We are doing a confidential reevaluation our hiring requirements and are collecting info on our peers to see how we compare. We have been able to find many other Foodservice company's requirements online but Maines and a couple other companies are a bit more difficult to find. That is simply why we are asking. Thank you for your time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.