Maniac. cuts in front of two semis to make exit hits car hauler

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by pattyj, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Doublewiggle32

Doublewiggle32 Light Load Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Just glad that car hauler was able to keep control, that was almost really ugly!

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Ain’t that the truth. I would’ve hated to imagine the carnage if the car hauler had rolled it over because of that woman’s stupidity!

Doublewiggle32 Thanks this.
  4. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    It’s truly amazing that some people can even put their pants on in the morning.

Lepton1 Thanks this.
  5. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    It's amazing what people will do thinking they are going to save time. All that to get a truck length ahead so you can then stop at the end of the ramp. :tard:

Lepton1 and dan31186 Thank this.
  6. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    So much talent and they dont work for the movie industry. I cant help but wonder how many bumpers the idiot has lost.

7. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    Woman's reply to officer probably was " but officer everybody does it out here and truckers normally brake instead of hitting me" least that's the impression I get watching easterners drive around trucks

8. fuller

fuller Light Load Member

Nov 21, 2010
    Canada
    I see this ALL the time around here, and I hope most learn their lesson after trying to bully a truck once.

I hate to say it, but if you give an inch, they take a mile...

I don't give an inch anymore. I make sure I am in the right for insurance purposes, and will "help" the general motoring public as best I can, but living and working in a big city? My "Mr. Nice Guy" routine is pretty much done.

I don't give a #### if they hit me anymore. I used to care, but not anymore! I'm not going to be hurt! And if they want to kill themselves, that is NOT my problem. One less idiot on the road, to be quite honest.

The funny thing is... These same people will NOT pull this crap when I'm driving around town in my Mustang.

When I drive the roads in my Mustang, all is well! When I drive the truck, these ####ERS are attracted to me like a god ###### magnet. I could be doing 80 MPH, in the slow lane, and these ####ers STILL feel the desire to cheat death.

Like I say... I do not care anymore, or at least much less so than I once did.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.