Marbar logistics

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Shane clayton, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Shane clayton

Shane clayton Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2021
    MARBAR is young company, but on a really good path to become a huge and great company. I’ve been driving for them last few months, after many many days of hopelessly trying to find a company that would meet my needs. Trucks are all brand new, and they update their inventory every month, you can easily switch trucks if the one you have doesn’t fit you, the whole team at the office is so friendly and willing to help you anytime you need them. Literally, those people are available 24/7. What I loved the most is the way they approach you before you start, we had a couple of meetings, and orientation, where for the first time in my career (15+ years) I felt like I could reach out to them whenever I have a problem.
    They operate both in Tampa and Chicago so it was a plus for me, I could choose my route. Pay is weekly, on time, so if you are dedicated, punctual and a driver with a clean record you wont have ONE bad word against Marbar Logistics. 
 My recommendations !!! .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  4. Broke_and_Hungry

Broke_and_Hungry Light Load Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Michigan
    To each their own, and whatever carrier a driver chooses is their own business, but a couple of minutes research on this company would display red flags. I am saying nothing good or bad about this carrier, but if I were looking for a position, it wouldn't be here.

MCS-150 indicates they are still in the New Entrant program.
    MCS-150 address is an apartment in FL
    MCS-150 indicates they have 1 tractor, no trailers.
    Safer Web indicates they first registered with UCR in October of 2020.
    Linkedin shows them advertising for a dispatcher in Serbia one month ago.

5. bad-luck

bad-luck Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Baltimore, Maryland
    IF you work there, post picks of the trucks and terminal! Seems like a scam company to me. My biggest pet peve is when people take advantage of other people ESPECIALLY truck drivers! So here is you chance to prove me wrong, and if I am wrong I will happily apologize.

6. JerzyG

JerzyG Light Load Member

May 23, 2020
    Not one bad thing about the company....? Oh yeah, I'm 100% sure this is written by a happy driver and not the company.

7. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Peace, love and joy to you Shane. You're of the body, aren't you? The body of Marbar? Return of the Archons! Peace, love and joy Shane.

JoeyJunk, Lonesome and Crude Truckin' Thank this.
  8. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    I have always wondered if all these brand new posters singing the praise of some minor company are just some of the clowns from one of the other forums just stopping by to stir the pot. Some folks on those other sites brag about coming over here and attempting to start a crap storm.

9. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That "other forum" is garbage.

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    They could be but usually those guys make themselves known by harassing other members or starting childish arguments. We usually catch them eventually.
    I think a lot of first-posters are people involved in management or drivers trying to curry favor with the boss. They're pretty easy to spot and most of the TTR membership can tell what they're doing.

11. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    Bumper Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.