Marten transport great lakes reg

Discussion in 'Marten' started by SAMMY6969, Jun 6, 2013.

1. SAMMY6969

SAMMY6969 Medium Load Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Well its going good....one run aftet the next..they are not real long runs ,600,miles,,700,,miles...but ill take that everyday...i like the long runs thow...and i hate the east coast..but its part of the job....ohh...dont like my truck neather...its a 2010 frieghtliner...low miles..but truck is beat down tired...this is my only complant...ill keep u posted...any ???ask

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skibum_63

skibum_63 Road Train Member

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    Left the house june 4th, loaded in cen. California, took that to Holly, NY Deadheaded to St. Albans ,VT. took that to Sikeston ,Mo. Reloaded there for Las Vegas. Reloaded in Henderson, NV to Muncie , In. Taking a short 600 miler over the weekend to the twin cities due to low hours.(trip planning avoids resets on the road) from there to Fargo, then back to Northern Nevada, via Cent. California for the 4th of July :)
    #### im glad I work for a real trucking company, :)

SAMMY6969 Thanks this.
  4. SAMMY6969

Nov 12, 2011
    Yea. I AM DOING WELL RUNNING REAL GOOD NO RESET JUST RUNNING...NORMAL NIGHT SHIFT WK END CRAP..BUT STAYING BIZZY.. WHICH IS REALLY NICE SEEING HOW LAME MY LAST COMPANY WAS...LIKE I SAID SO FAR I FEEL I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE COMING TO MARTEN....

5. SAMMY6969

Nov 12, 2011
    Well its going good..lots of miles..staying buzzy..sum littke dum ####.but over all...its great

6. SAMMY6969

Nov 12, 2011
    Ok ALL THIS NEG CRAP I HV HEARD ABOUT MARTEN..IM JUST NOT SEEING THAT..I AM REALLY BEING TREATED VERY WELL HERE..A FEW SNAGS HV CAME UP .I MAKE A COUPLE TEQUEST..WAM FIXED..I DO HOPE THIS TREATMENT LAST CAUSE ITS ONLY 3 WKS SO FAR..HOPE HONNY MOON LAST....STAY TUNED....ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW...

7. trucker1206

trucker1206 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Was with them for about a month.. I got very poor milage. Good luck to anyone there.

skibum_63 Thanks this.
  8. SAMMY6969

Nov 12, 2011
    Ok its been a mnth...still getting great runs high miles...i hv to say all this neg crap i am readding about marten???? ITS NOT HAPPENING TO ME...i just dont see it..i mean i get ten hr break abd run run ..i dont turn down nothing..i run very hard ..im also very polite..i heard if u ask them for pay,detention nicely..u get it...well so far this is 100% TRUE....LIKE I SAID AFTER ONE MNTH...I FEEL A GREAT FIT HERE,AND GOOD PAY....

9. SAMMY6969

Nov 12, 2011
    well one good check after the next..im enjoying working for marten..i am running my ### off..but i am making good money too...

truckinmike1984 Thanks this.
  10. SAMMY6969

Nov 12, 2011
    Ok still going good..like i said a very little bs,,which happens every where...bottom line i am making money hete,,i am getting all my detention pay also....so i am happy......

truckinmike1984 Thanks this.
  11. truckinmike1984

truckinmike1984 Light Load Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Everywhere, USA
    I am glad things are going well for you at Marten. I never heard bad things from their drivers at truck stops and when I worked for US Xpress out of Delaware, OH on the Kroger account. The unhappy ones and haters are usually the drivers new to the industry who have unrealistic expectations coming in and expect the company to give them top pay and miles right out of the gate. They are the drivers unhappy with every company no matter who they are with. Then theres the 'Mega Carrier' haters who just speak from their *** because they hate any large company for miscellaneous reasons. Glad you are loving it at Marten. Great for you! Keep your head up and keep reporting your experiences!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.