Maverick Specialized Flatbed

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Honestengine, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Honestengine

Honestengine Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Ok, post dated in March 2007 ran them down in the mudd. Is there any feed back that they have been able to change and get things going better as of this date, July 25th 2007?

I need to know because I am heading there Saturday the 29th and am supposed to go to work for the specialized division. Can I get a witness?

I could possibly change my address and go to work for the regular flatbed division if I didn't live South of I-94 in Michigan. I have a brother that lives in Coldwater and his addresss would work. I would rather commute than be driven out of my mind by all the BS I have read on this site.

:biggrin_25510::biggrin_25511::biggrin_2557:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tjgosurf

tjgosurf <strong>New Driver Helper</strong>

Feb 20, 2006
    Specialized used to be apart of Schneider. Unsure of what changes they have made since I left the day Maverick took over. Everyone I know has left there.

4. Honestengine

Honestengine Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Thanks, I have read both Bad and some good and am still going there. I will keep a journal and sooner or later post it to several sites to inform people if what I have heard is accurate or not and my real time experience with this division.

I will post it here and probably on ***so keep ypour eyes open all you perspective Maverick fans. I will be logging. PS. I am going there with an open mind and not to critisize them unfairly. I expect good things to happen.

5. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Hey Honest:

If they don't work out, have you talked to PI&I? They run all through the midwest, have a terminal in Detroit. They used to have most older equipment, but lately seems like they have traded in a lot of the older trucks and replaced with with newer sterlings (Yuck).
    Just a thought, I also recently saw a help wanted ad that 4 star (out of melvindale) was looking for flatedbedders as well.
    So if it doesn't work out, maybe they will. Good luck, living in MI really is becoming a bummer lately...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.