Maverick Transportation, LLC - North Little Rock, Ar.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by wonderman, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUBBABONE

BUBBABONE Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2005
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    GOOD LUCK STINGER...we're rooting for ya bro...bone

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bundy4td1game

bundy4td1game Light Load Member

Aug 11, 2006
    kansas
    i, myself just completed training and should get my truck next week he is absolutely right i have no regrets leaving swift after training. maverick is an awesome company and i look forward to hitting the highways representing the maroon marauder

4. OTRLCBrown

OTRLCBrown Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2006
    Pittsburgh PA
    Wonderman, you lucky dog I hope Im as fortunate. Good luck and stay safe out there keep in touch

5. bundy4td1game

Aug 11, 2006
    kansas
    wonder i was wondering if you could tell me who you are my name is wade and i just finished my training with brad today i was amazed at how many people would call and ask him questions while we were rolling down the road

6. bundy4td1game

Aug 11, 2006
    kansas
    hey bowhunter richard was in my orientation class at the beginning of sept. he seemed like he would be one hell of a trainer. not to long ago he joined the million mile club with maverick if i remember correctly he's been with maverick for about 12 years

7. wonderman

wonderman Light Load Member

Aug 10, 2006
    well i completed my second week and i started the week off in Tonowanda ny. My first visit to upstate new york and it is pretty country. I spent the week learning and making money I drove 2859 miles this week at .35 cents per mile not too bad for a rookie driver. I am still learning the ropes but Maverick trained me right and gives me the support to do my job. I cant believe the way some companys go about securement of loads. I am suprised people get away with the lack of securement the way they do.....I dont feel safe driving my truck unless I do it the right way..... I am glad Maverick taught me the correct way to do my job....any questions feel free to ask, it may take a while but I will answer on the week ends when I am home....wonderman

8. Stinger188

Stinger188 Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2006
    How was your third week out, Wonderman? Did you still get some good miles? I'm still patiently waiting for the call to start my training.

9. wonderman

wonderman Light Load Member

Aug 10, 2006
    I just completed my third week with Maverick. I ran all over texas and back to arkansas on friday so I could go home for the week end....I have to be in jefferson ohio on tuesday......I will start next week with 1000 miles on the pay stub i like those weeks..........my name is warren brownlee and I got the wonderman because I sold wonder bread for 16 years before I decided to change careers and try something new........wonderman

10. Stinger188

Stinger188 Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2006
    Well it's good to hear you got home on another weekend, got some good miles, and are still very pleased with your decision to go with Maverick. That makes things a little more settling on the nerves when you are on the waiting list like me. Keep us updated!

11. bundy4td1game

Aug 11, 2006
    kansas
    i just got my truck on friday(07) and i'm loving it i figured it out finally that you were wonderman, warren i talked to brad the other day. my first trip takes me to kansas city,kansas

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.