May need new company.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Patrick615, Oct 21, 2020.

1. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Seem I have some competition here!! Sure that may sound like a sweet deal, but does he care about you and your family, friends, neighbors, random people you meet on the street, the kid who bags your groceries, the homeless windshield washer down town, the young gal at the truckstop that needs a ride to Dallas, or your aunt Gertrude with the vericose veins, like BYOB&CBD does? I think NOT!!

Lonesome and LameMule Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Well, he always has been somewhat of a free spirit........

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. LameMule

LameMule Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Montana
    Being that we're an up and coming startup we're just focused on ourselves. We figure that with the paper logs there's enough meat on the table for any ambitious individual willing to run around the clock!

Lonesome and TB John Thank this.
  5. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Ha! Nobody can match my TRI-FECTA lease program, where 3 friends (I don't judge) get together and lease a former C.R.England 3 bunk Cascadia training truck, it can practically run 24/7 leagally. I ALSO supply new mattresses, pointy lugnut covers and your choice of reclining girl chrome mudflaps, or Yosemite Sam BACK OFF mudflaps, at no extra charge.

intrepidor, alds and LameMule Thank this.
  6. LameMule

LameMule Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Montana
    Now I'm considering selling off my old pile and signing up with BYOB&CBD after hearing about the icing on the cake!

alds and TB John Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    and don't forget, with each TriFecta lease signed this month, a FREE 16 oz bottle of Mountain Dew!

TB John and LameMule Thank this.
  8. TB John

Dec 28, 2008
    Nobody offers the same sevice that BYOB&CBD does. Just for instance you park in a rest stop and you are down to your last drop of fuel. Call our office between 9 and 5 weekdays and we'll go over step by step the process of "borrowing" some fuel from your neighbor. Another for instance. You're about to take your first trip over Donner Pass in the winter and you're a newbe at using chains. Again call our office during regular business hours and we'll tell you which episode of Ice Road Truckers to watch to learn how to mount your chains. Just tell whoever answers the phone if you want to learn from Hugh or Alex and they will direct you to the proper season and episode. No one I mean NO ONE, offers services like that!!

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Nothing but the finest is ever offered by BYOB &CBD. And don't forget, each truck is personally reflected, inspected, detected, dejected, rejected, and injected, by no other than Ardis (yes, that Ardis)! So, if you have even the slightest inclination to consider a money losing lease, look no further than BYOB&CBD, the 123rd largest(but growing exponentially every day) leasing company on this big blue marble we call home. We're growing faster than a honeymoon pen.....well, you know what! Operator is standing by!

And don't forget that 16 oz. bottle of Mountain Dew! *

while supplies last, or before Ardis drinks the last one.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.