May trucking company

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by mapco, Mar 23, 2007.

1. mapco

mapco Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Post Falls, Id
    Hello.
    I have just spoken to May about joining on with them and was wondering if any one had any info? I just finished school with Sage and ready to hit the road. I haven't seen much about them, that is a good point to me. Thanks for any info about them..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Popeye1

Popeye1 Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Greeley, CO
    If its any help I leave tomorrow night to start orientation. Out of the people I have talked to with May, I haven't heard enough bad to change my mind. I have actually heard good things. Also a grad from Sage in Henderson, do I know you?:blob8:

4. Alaskan

Alaskan Light Load Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Houston, Alaska
    they seem a decent company with good miles,,,,,I will be starting for them next week....but things aren't always what they seem, best way to find out, jump in and try them out.

5. mapco

mapco Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Post Falls, Id
    well hope you guys like May so far I am happy with them. I should be leaving with a trainer today. I haven't seen any thing that would stand out as a bad company sofar. I will try and keep people posted on the likes and dislikes. Not sure how often I will be on here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.