May Trucking Drug tests in Pensacola, fl

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by $DOLLAR$, Mar 27, 2017.

1. $DOLLAR$

$DOLLAR$ Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Can ANY RECENT NEW MAY DRIVERS tell us whether May does a urine or hair Follicle drug test at orientation? Not worried about any illegal drugs, its just that about a month and a half ago, I tweaked my back real bad, and I took a few pills I had left over from a 14 month old prescription written in my name about a month and a half ago. I just worry it will show up on a hair test, and don't want to take any chances. If they do a urine test, I don't need to worry. Thanks.

rward75 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mark Kling

Mark Kling Technology Contributor

Sep 23, 2007
    Statesville, NC
    Prescription is in your name, if it shows up, just show the bottle with your name on it showing it was prescribed to you. It is not illegal to take a drug that has legally been prescribed to you.

austinmike Thanks this.
  4. TheRipper

TheRipper Medium Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Tucson, AZ
    Another drug test question...my god.

Well...if it's in your name, you're good. But I doubt that's what's really going on here

5. mindes

mindes Medium Load Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Crestview, Fl
    If the prescription is something they screen for, it'll show up.

6. dptrucker

dptrucker Road Train Member

May 14, 2012
    adelanto,ca.
    Bring the script with you and show the nurse what you took.

7. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I'm a trainer for May. If you are not using illegal drugs, you have nothing to fear. DO NOT think you're going to put something over on them, however. Not going to happen. Save yourself trouble and go somewhere else. That's all I'm going to say.

8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Either way if anything does show up you will have an opportunity to explain the reason why certain drugs were present in your system.

9. TheDevilIsALie

TheDevilIsALie Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Heres the down low.
    With random dot testing, it does not matter if you pass the initial screen. All users get caught sooner or later. Remember one refusal or failure and you are done. So if you have issues get some tissues and find a new career. Because trucking is not for you.

10. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    I do NOT know for sure if May Trucking does urine or hair follicle testing. Perhaps they do both.

However, you may want to do these things BEFORE applying for the truck driving job of your choice, TO HELP CLEANSE YOUR BODY OF ALL IMPURITIES.

1) For the next 1 to 2 years, go onto a serious exercise regiment to get yourself into the best shape possible. You may want to contact an athletic coach to help you with this.

2) For the next 1 to 2 years, go onto a serious diet and nutrition regiment. Stick to LEAN proteins as turkey, chicken, fish, and beef. Eat PLENTY of various fresh vegetables and fresh fruits every day.

3) For the next 1 to 2 years, STAY COMPLETELY AWAY FROM all cakes, pastries, ice creams, chocolates, candies, fruit drinks with sugar and fructose corn syrup in them, breakfast cereals with sugar in them, and highly fatty items as bacon. Also, STAY COMPLETELY AWAY FROM meats with sodium nitrates and sodium nitrites in them, such as hot dogs, bologna, pepperoni, and various types of sausage meats.

4) For the next 1 to 2 years, DRINK PLENTY OF FRESH CLEAN WATER EVERYDAY WITHOUT FAIL. Also get into the habit of drinking herbal teas, green teas, and antioxidant teas. These teas will also help clean out your system. A good health food store can also help you out with the tea selections.

5) For the next 1 to 2 years, go to a sauna at least once a week. Be sure to DRINK PLENTY OF FRESH CLEAN WATER EVERYDAY WITHOUT FAIL, BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER USING THE SAUNA.

6)
    If you smoke or drink any alcoholic beverages at all, try your absolute best to totally give them up altogether.

7) If you use over the counter medicines, try your absolute best to totally give them up altogether.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! God bless you and your entire family!

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.