May trucking recruiters

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by blfan2002, Sep 1, 2012.

1. blfan2002

blfan2002 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I'm not saying they did anything wrong and I don't blame them. I do blame myself, it was me behind the wheel not them so I do blame myself. But your missing the point he's talking about respect not a barrel. And if you want to talk about the barrel situation then let me just say this. May paved for my bus ticket out to Arizonaand then payed fir my hotel and then had to pay for my bus ticket back home and then ANOTHER bus ticket back out to Arizona with another nights stay is a big waste of time. So the chicken crap part was not failing the test but was the complete waste of time. So I agree it wasn't their fault and after I got home and I talked to my recruiter again I told her I have no hard feelings with them i was the one behind the wheel not them. Let me give you a little food for thought.I don't know what type of work you did before trucking but I use to do construction and if you never did construction before and went to some sort of school for training just enough to get a license and I had you come over for a job that took 6 hours to get there and right then I tell you ok here's the nail gun fix that and you mess it up and then send you all the way back home would you not find it to be a waste of time? I would. And to top it off I would let you try again before I wasted your time or like schneider did for me show you how to fix it. But regardless the topic here is respect and my answer to that is I have got that and continue to get that at schneider. Because they also so respect the fact that I'm fresh out of school and worked with me and the rest of my class.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Yeah I get the fresh out of school part. But it's a common sense issue ( not saying you don't have common sense). They expect you to recognize a hazardous situation. During construction you didn't take the nail gun and try to shoot yourself or anyone else did you? They don't expect you to be a perfect driver but they do expect you to advert a bad situation. May had enough courtesy to pay your way home. Most carriers would have made you fend for yourself.

Rogerthat Thanks this.
  4. blfan2002

blfan2002 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Ok this is pointless because we both can agree part of each persons statement and then disagree. But like I said I don't blame nobody but myself and the topic was about respect and like I said I found it where I'm at. And I appreciate they had the courtesy to get me home but I wasn't going to waste my time again to probably have the same thing happen again. Like I wouldn't say you would shoot someone or yourself with a nail gun but if I asked you to fix a support beam or something that you have to advert a bad situatio. I would show youor work with you.

5. Joker85

Joker85 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
    That barrel could of been a light pole or someone s fender. Point is you didn't get out and look. If you did never would of happen. That's all there is to discuss.has nothing to do with respect.

6. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    May has GOAL plastered on their trucks

Rogerthat, familymule and Joker85 Thank this.
  7. Joker85

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
  8. blfan2002

blfan2002 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Thank you? For what you didn't even add anything new to the conversation. Yes I know it could have been something hell for all I know it could have been some hooker working a corner we talked about that and I already said in one of my statements that the barrel has nothing to do with respect. I told him he was missing the point.

9. Joker85

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
    Its alright man, have fun at Schneider.

10. blfan2002

blfan2002 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Thanks bro

11. Paloma

Paloma Medium Load Member

May 15, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    GOAL .. Go On And Laugh

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.