May trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Arlo, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Eggroll'n Trucker

Eggroll'n Trucker Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    Another bad May Trucking thread, no way!

4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    And Joni is the worst. Lol

5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Hand me rope and saddle, maybe I can take her to corrals and break her proper. We don't need a mountain lion at that desk when a kitty cat is more than adequate.

We had a mean tempered class mate once as children. We took a trip to a Petting zoo to pass the day and they had all sorts of animals there.

Master Bad Temper (under 12, not yet ready to get called Mr Bad Temper) got near a camel which incidentally was some of us our first encounter. I prefer horses because they were used in my case when I was very young.

Burbled and spit on the kid. Not this kid or that kid or whoever, that particular kid, master bad temper. He complained to me. Bad camel. I said taint so. Grabbed several kids and loved on it a minute. Heap big hump brown eyes had no trouble.

Passed Mr Bad temper who now is anger. He got burbled and spit on again. Caregiver laughed and said this one we need to take to the turkey pen, they can sort him out. And so they did.

(Turkeys, big ones engage in dominance, once they establish what they think is dominance over you there isnt much you can do with them other than shoot them.)

Last I heard Master big temper is still being schooled by Turkey and company.

6. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    Ive always had a bad taste in my mouth about May trucking after I was getting woke up at truck stops in the middle of the night by a May truck backing in next to me with their stupid back up alarm. Imo, back up alarms dont belong on otr trucks for that reason.

x1Heavy and NavigatorWife Thank this.
  7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    In a case of a CRE or Swift truck you might wanna make an exception,unless you want your truck torn up.;)

FlaSwampRat and rachi Thank this.
  8. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    May doesn’t have backup alarms.

smokey12 Thanks this.
  9. smokey12

smokey12 Road Train Member

May 30, 2012
    They have turned into a 2nd and 3rd chance company right up there with western express and cargo transporters

10. Eggroll'n Trucker

Feb 17, 2018
    Bro..... she SUCKED.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  11. Eggroll'n Trucker

Feb 17, 2018
    You were probably one of the very lucky ones that had broken reverse beepers. Other than that, all of the trucks have them lol you know this man!

rachi and x1Heavy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.