Mclane Grocery WA

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by scoopAstack, Jan 15, 2018.

1. scoopAstack

scoopAstack Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2014
    Lakewood, WA
    Good paying job, but you earn every penny!! Been hustling with these guys for 12 years and still going. I don’t have anything negative to say about them because they pay the bills. Whoever has any questions about the grocery side, please feel free to ask me.

skinnytrucker and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BoostedTeg

BoostedTeg Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Boise ID
    Are you local or regional?

4. scoopAstack

Feb 20, 2014
    Lakewood, WA
    Regional for me, but as seniority goes. You start off local then they’ll push you to do regional. .

We do roam to Oregon, Idaho, Montana, border line of Wyoming, and ship out to Alaska using Alaska Forward, AML(Alaska Marine Line), and Alaska Barge.

As for me, I drive to Idaho and Montana and then end my week off with a simple Portland, OR run.. .. 60 cycle.

5. duckdiver

duckdiver Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Surf city
    Alaska sounds fun!

scoopAstack Thanks this.
  6. hermyinaz

hermyinaz Bobtail Member

May 16, 2017
    Let me ask you something I just got a call from Mclane today for the grocery side. I’m in my mid 40s do you think it’s gonna be to much work for my age ? Like I’m not sure I want to work that hard. Does it get easier as you get seniority and years under your belt or is it a constant grind ? I like the money though my friend works there now. Ok thanks a lot I appreciate any help thanks, Bryan.

7. duckdiver

duckdiver Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Surf city
    I dunno if it gets better but you get used to it. Work smart and don't get hurt. There's one guy at my job who has been on light duty for over 6 months. I think the company is allowed to let you go after a year if you don't get better.

8. hermyinaz

hermyinaz Bobtail Member

May 16, 2017
    Ok cool thanks a lot for the response yeah I’m just debating if I should do it or not ha..... I know my friend works there he said don’t plan on getting a Saturday off for about 15 years lol....... Might have to pass on this job maybe if I was 15 years younger lol...... thanks for the reply .....

9. scoopAstack

Feb 20, 2014
    Lakewood, WA
    What Grocery Division are you planning on working at?

10. hermyinaz

hermyinaz Bobtail Member

May 16, 2017

11. hermyinaz

hermyinaz Bobtail Member

May 16, 2017
    Oh it’s gonna be in Tolleson, Arizona suberb of Phoenix here .....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.