Medical Marijuana and CDL

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Antler24, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    [ IMG_1224.JPG
    Seriously? Grows wild up here. These growing among the cedars on local river in Muskokas when we pulled up to shore. Much of it been growing wild in this area since the '70's..
    No doubt some hippie has smoked these by now and thrown himself off a skyscraper trying to fly.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hey man, I am relaxed!!! I'm the "drug addict" with prescribed weed, remember? LOL

4. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    That looks delicious. Wish I didn’t have big brother thinking they knew me better than I know myself. #### American government!

5. pmcfee

pmcfee Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2014
    You're wasting your time in here with a bunch of Jeff Session types who think it's the devil's lettuce. Do your thing, man. If you have landed a job with the full knowledge of your employer, it's all good. The only reason any cross border carrier tests is because of the DOT, not any Canadian Governmental agency.

6. Streetroddreams

Streetroddreams Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2017
    North Central Missouri
    Awesome.. Now that we've mostly all gone to elogs he can roll his medical cabbage in all the left over paper logs, recycling if you will.suddenly the phrase "going green" is making sense.don't forget to remove the carbon paper first smokey.
    Lmao

7. BigHossVolvo

BigHossVolvo Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta
    Now THAT'S FUNNY!

8. Trugo

Trugo Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2015
    If you like to smoke go owner operator. No testing nobody cares what you do with your personal time. Customers want good service, MT wants safe equipment and thats all that matters. Make your own rules and live free. Just dont plan to go to USA.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  9. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
  10. Trugo

Trugo Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2015
    "Canada needs Trump"

Hardly, Trump couldnt be more uninterested in doing business with us. Canada needs to improve domestic trade and business beyond North America.

11. Heavyhauler213

Heavyhauler213 Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2018
    Not if you dont cross . You stay on this side and you dont take the drivercheck manditory by dot

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.