Member of 'rude' travelling family pleads guilty to theft

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Four articles about the same family.
    They're called "Irish Travelers" and many live in the USA.
    Anytime there's a storm, hurricane, tornado, etc. here in the USA, they show up in pickup trucks pulling white trailers suckering people into letting them do shoddy repairs. One scam is to say they didn't charge you enough and you owe more money than was quoted. They'll say, "Don't worry, your insurance company will reimburse you." The truth is, your insurance company will not reimburse you because the insurance company didn't authorize them to do the work.
    Most will have South Carolina tags on the trucks and trailers. Many live in million dollar homes in South Carolina.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  3. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

"Passing people and cars slowed down past the district court to yell out the window.

"F...... gypsies," one passenger shrieked.

Others stopped to film and take pictures of the tourists on their phones yelling out "how's your holiday?" and "you going to pick your rubbish up?" while others asked "when are you going home?"

One of the members later hit a Stuff journalist with her shoe after she was approached for comment.
    "Otherwise they are going to get themselves in s..."

New Zealanders seemed angry enough to act violently, he said.
    "

LOL

I feel your pain NZ. Sadly I can't blame others visiting from other countries...some of my own fellow Americans like to leave a mess and act the idiot on my sandbar when visiting.

Since the shutdown National Parks are getting trashed. Was reading something over the weekend about a bunch of idiots cut down a bunch of Joshua Tree's at Joshua Tree National park, to make a new "road". If punishment should fit the crime does this mean we can cut the idiots down who did it? Tad much? Eh, oh well. Idiots are a dime a dozen.

Joshua Tree National Park: Trees cut down during partial government shutdown - CNN

Sorry to piggy back on your thread China.

Sirscrapntruckalot - It's five o'clock somewhere.

mjd4277 and Chinatown Thank this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Sirscrapntruckalot - you didn't piggyback; your post is relevant to the subject.
    Had a couple pickup truck loads of those people pass me on the interstate in Tennesee. One of them ran off the road and flipped. The one that flipped over had a load of all colors of paint. Looked like stuff he dug out of a dumpster. There were all colors of paint on the shoulder of the interstate, in the grass and some even on the trees.
    I think they get paint from construction sites or anywhere they can steal it. The white paint they mix together; inside white, outside white, anything; they don't care if it lasts or not; they get paid and are gone.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  5. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Irish Travellers, otherwise known as "Pikeys" in Britain, do the same thing over there. They'll show up en masse in a town pulling trailers and when they leave there'll be trash everywhere.
    TELEMMGLPICT000135523669_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrpfQw2hJyG_yckwxPAr0go9KzD8cVu9iguqnaKUswZA.jpeg

6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    A bunch of opportunistic vermin..
    Someone just needs to take those clowns and treat them to some justice-Singapore style!!
    Cat o’ nine tails dipped in water and all!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.