metrogistic

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by diesel engine, May 6, 2017.

1. diesel engine

diesel engine Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2015
    metrogistic is paying $1500 for a full load from chicago to Baltimore. Who the f u c k is doing it. Tolls itself are somewhere around $250 plus diesel another $450
    Carhaulers are insane what else can I say

Nobroker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    It's much better to wait for United Road to post the same freight for $1600.

passingthru69 Thanks this.
  4. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Metrogistics is the worst anyone who moves cars for them is f'n idiot. Them along with other brokers and auction's ie. Manheim, Wholesale inc. Have destroyed the livelihood of this industry. Low rates helps Manheim sales this has become a monopoly controlled by non trucking companies. And what use to be reputable carrier's have fallen into the trap. I honestly think there has been a conspired effort by these major players in the name of greed. The rates they are paying are insulting.

5. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    You deserve better!

6. tnpete

tnpete Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    You can bet,the big company's are getting a better pay. And they throw these prices up there. In hope they can get people to haul them for peanuts. Then have to sell out, thus giving the big boys the whole deal.

7. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Correct and my #### goes like this
    Metrogistics
    Wholesale Express
    United road
    Manheim
    Followed by 250,000 small car dealers who buy #### cars and want them hauled for cheap.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.