MGL logistics Colorado

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BobNWe, Sep 13, 2019.

1. BobNWe

BobNWe Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2018
    My final straw was this message that I somehow got but not ALL their other drivers get.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE***

Due to the inspection week, which starts September 15th and ends on September 22nd,
    ALL DRIVERS SHOULD do the following:
    - keep
    your ELD logbook updated,
    - check books and papers in the truck, do they have everything they need and that everything is updated,
    - check the insurance of trucks and trailers,
    - check the truck and trailer (tires, tire pressure, air leaks, air hoses, suspension and steering sistem),
    - wash the truck and trailer.

* All that needs to be repaired or replaced and must be done before September 15th.
    * During the inspection period truck and trailer need to be detail check every day and every failure should should immediately be repaired and replaced.

For everything that you do not understand, you can call
    Vanja or Vuk.
    - Each VIOLATION will be charged $ 500!
    - Each OUT OF SERVICE will be charged $ 1000!

Have a nice day.

How can we have a nice day with a company hovering over our checks like that?!?! Not too mention I paid 100 week escrow and 115 Workman comp and those are owner op expenses. Do not work here, my ac gave up an instead of fixing it, they had me deal with it until I quit! They couldn't even pay for the stop leak in the radiator so I know not to expect any compensation for the 4 day layover in Phoenix without ac. A good company would've gotten me a hotel, the average company would've compensated me layover pay, but MGL laugh at me an say 'it's apart of your job'. Then when I put water in the radiator with the stop leak the AC started working again, guess who took all the credit an blame me say I'm lying about the truck not having AC! THIS PLACE ISN'T WHAT ALL THE DRIVERS SAY IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE BECAUSE THEY TREAT ALL DRIVERS DIFFERENT. I talked to another driver who doesn't pay Workman comp, only pay 50$ escrow which he shouldn't be paying at all, an make over 2k week with no truck issues. I had a 2016 with a coolant leak an bad an blower motor.

When the guy disassembled the blower motor to replace, he only charge 60$. But it took 4 transactions for their card to be approved! Then my first check was NOT deposited. I chased down the owner the next night, Saturday, to get paid. I was employed here for all of 12 days. U have been warned.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    I know it’s not proper to paint with a broad brush but Vanja and Vuk should have been a red flag then escrow should NEVER be paid by an employee.

4. BobNWe

BobNWe Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Exactly. And today they are refusing to pay last check man they say they charging me resignation fee for not putting in a to week notice. I was only employed about 11 days! Good riddance

5. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    What's their DOT number?
    Don't ever go into business with people that have names like that.

Was it 1099?

FlaSwampRat and BobNWe Thank this.
  6. BobNWe

BobNWe Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Yup dot 2988535 an it is a 1099

7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Sometimes we have to do 1099 to rehabilitate our careers. I have done it. That said, you have to know what you're getting into when you take those jobs. You can't really get pissed because you probably signed some documentation. They aren't taking money out of your check without you signing off on it. Some 1099 companies are better than others, you just have to be careful and don't tear up anything.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  8. BobNWe

BobNWe Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2018
    Naw I'm not mad about the extra expenses I'm mad cause they failed to pay

9. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Its unfortunate....you gotta different job lined up?

10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008

11. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    He should deal with someone with a good American name like (TB) John.

Lonesome and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.