mgr freight has lived up to the hype so far

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jeremyvit, May 25, 2018.

1. jeremyvit

jeremyvit Bobtail Member

May 25, 2018
    worked local delivery then switched to otr about 7 years ago, and never brought home more then 5 thousand in a month. Maybe thats my fault as a company driver but when I heard about mgr on facebook I decided why not. Long story short my first month I brought home over 11 thousand in there lease program, and that was with nothing down. I want to buy my own truck so this is a good start. Money talks God bless.

bigmotor1212 and Old Man Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gpf87

gpf87 Heavy Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    I think people are scared because of the whole Chicagoland Volvo thing but I was told $3 per mile avg when I inquired a while back .

What sort of truck did you get and what are your payments ? Thanks

jeremyvit Thanks this.
  4. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Champagne dreams and caviar wishes

5. jeremyvit

jeremyvit Bobtail Member

May 25, 2018
    yeah I seen shady stuff everywhere though. I saw no volvo at terminal I did there straight lease and got a 2018 freighliner. new truck. So that was first plus.

As far as the rate we get %88. Right now im on milwaukee to arkansas for 2400 which is over 3 per mile .. Id say its been 2.50-3.50. I pay about 1500 for everything. Last week I brought home 3300 but this week will be less cause I went home for a few.

6. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    New guy recruiters or owner

driverdriver Thanks this.
  7. TuckerFresh

TuckerFresh Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2017
    I don’t lease a truck from MGR I have my own tractor but those number seem right. I talked to a couple that make those numbers. Still I don’t like leases, buy a truck outright don’t lease anything. Only making a payment for someone else unless you end up owning it.

jeremyvit Thanks this.
  8. TuckerFresh

TuckerFresh Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2017
    I posted on other thread, can you pm where you’re running? I noticed freight down last week on my end

9. jeremyvit

jeremyvit Bobtail Member

May 25, 2018
    Thanks my plan is to own my own truck at some point, yea I'll pm you Tucker and no majectic I don't recruit. I'll post updates here good and bad

10. SeeSaw

SeeSaw Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2017
    I started with them a couple months ago. The numbers are 100% legit. I was going to lease from them but found a truck the week before orientation. I'm glad I did. The settlements are off the charts. A word of advice if you plan to come here. 1. If possible definitively get your own truck. But the lease is not too bad because you will definitely gross well. 2. Get your own fuel card. The one they give you is an EFS card. They will tell you that you can only use it at Petro and Pilot/Flying J but its accepted anywhere EFS is accepted. No discount if you use it at Pilot Flying J. You pay the full credit price. The way to make it here is to pay for as much as possible out of your pocket. Truck payment, fuel, tolls, etc. If you have your own trailer, that will be a plus also. They will nickel and dime you to death for things they pay for. $4 transaction fee for fuel, another $4 of you get DEF, and another $4 if you get oil or additives. $12 in transaction fees just for one fillup if you use their card. Also, you are limited to 150 gallons per day. I haven't confirmed this, but it seems that the dispatcher's pay is comenserate with the pay of each load, so they have an incentive to get as much as possible for each load. And trust me, they get it. $3 per mile is not uncommon at all, even after your 88% cut

11. vwillis623

vwillis623 Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Can one of y’all who are running for them currently PM me? I don’t have enough posts to send a PM, mainly because I’ve just been searching and reading info. Its nice to be able to talk to a few drivers in addition to the recruiters. Thanks!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.