MGR Freight Summit Illinois is horrible.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Aditransport, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Craymarris

Craymarris Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2013
    If your paying them for the use of the trailer, then maintenance is on them. If not then I would make them put new tires, "not recaps" and new brakes on it before I signed for it. Your paying this company 12% f your loads, what do you get for that 12%

White_Knuckle_Newbie Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    It's basically another one of those eastern euro owned Chicago outfits that conviently changes its name and DOT credentials as soon as the idiots at FMCSA start leaning on them. The owners of those outfits basically don't care who they kill or injure to make money, and they think the regs don't apply to them.

4. winja

winja Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Had a guy (white american clean cut english as first language) approach me in a loved in GA handing out cards with .50 cpm no forced dispatch all new equipment bla bla....anyone hear anything recently from drivers with first hand experience? Im wondering if they figured out they can't get away with this crap for long and decided to improve or if they're the same old ####. I'm the kind of guy that would set a truck on fire and drive it through the dispatch office if they tried to screw me.

5. mladen86

mladen86 Medium Load Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Chicago,il
    Same old....My roommate is O/O over there for the last 4 years.
    He's doing ok i guess. Last year was nothing to write home about,freight is slow,rates are down,he made less money but also didn't work too hard either.
    He's always in east coast tho,weekends home in chicago mostly

6. Raiderchick

Raiderchick Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2015
    I feel that driver,we ain't out here for our health,I would blow up a truck if you #### with my money...

7. Metzger1975

Metzger1975 Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2016

8. Profit#1

Profit#1 Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Where do u live,looking for a drivet?

9. BoostedTeg

BoostedTeg Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Boise ID
    They are running ads on OK radio. Company drivers .55 cpm loaded and empty. I think O/O get 80% of load.

10. GARDNER TRUCKING

GARDNER TRUCKING Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2018
    DO!!!! NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY STILL DOING VERY BAD BUSINESS 2018 MY STORY IS WORST THAN THAT FACTS IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAWYER MY NAME IS ERIC GARDNER MUCH RESPECT TO THE MASTER TECH WISHING I COULD HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE ORIENTATION 1ERICBGARDNER@GMAIL.COM

11. Shyeem63

Shyeem63 Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2017

If u have youre own truck and trailer just get youre own authority and download a few load boards that u can go on to find loads its that easy.. if u got the funds

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.