Midwest steel haulers llc (Jim aka James weissner)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Killinmiles93, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Killinmiles93

Killinmiles93 Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I spoke to this man in the beginning of March 2019, and we had an agreement that we would do an 80% lease and that I would quit where I was currently leased on and start with him April first and be running loads. I was home by March 25th and trying to get everything ready to leave by the 1st of April, I sent him $1650.00 for a plate for my truck and he had it on the 2nd. It is now April 17th and I was done calling and texting him everyday to get my plate sent and paid for, he claimed it was in the mail and the latest I would get it from the irp office of Lansing Michigan was the 12th. No tag still. So I decided to do some investigating, called the irp office and he had not even started the process of setting up my tag and certainly had not paid for it. He now will not send me my money back, and keeps giving me the run around. Getting a tag and temporary tag setup is something that takes one day. He has lied about everything under the sun and has an excuse for why the tags not here, why were not up the running loads yet and two of my friends quit the jobs also ( there company drivers) and he bullshitted them for over two weeks about flights showing them invoices for the flights and saying that he had booked them and never booked them flights. He then expected me to bring them up in my truck, which was not a big deal. Please for the love of god do not attempt to come work for this pathological liar and sham of a trucking company owner.

I’m now in the process of taking him to small claims court and have filed with my bank for fraud since the check I sent him he had his “brother” cash which the check was intended for Midwest steel haulers and his brother is not the owner of said company.

Please spread the word about this guy so no one else has to go threw the same as I have went threw with him

His name is James Midwest steel haulers llc
    Dot# 1771228
    Mc# 703754

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
    Reason for edit: edited to remove last name
    iledbett, Frank Speak and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
  4. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Front $$$ sent BEFORE lease signed ? You have to bear a little responsibility here. ….sorry

Lonesome Thanks this.
  5. jwiessner68

jwiessner68 Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2019
    I am the Owner of Midwest Steel Haulers LLC, Charles the author of this post Signed his lease on March 27th 2019, but did not want to start until 4/1-4/2/2019 asked if he could pay for his Tags sent the check 2nd day air, his $1650.00 returned to him via Zella after I sent him a check for $1650.00 which he still has not returned the check. we also sent Shane C (his buddy) $800.00 so his truck would not get repossessed because Shane said he was still coming to work for my Company so we did get him a plane ticket out of Tampa, FL to Grand Rapids, MI which he never boarded. trying to make things right for the delay in them coming to work for us both Shane and Charles were sent for pre employment drug screens I only got Shane confirmation back that he passed. There are 2 sides to every story Charles you stole $1650.00.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
    Reason for edit: edited to remove last name
    iledbett Thanks this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    The plot thickens.....

7. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
  8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.